FFMD II New England Patriots Front Office

EaglesPeteC

Hello Patriots Fans,

We'd love to have one of the Patriots' fans represent your forum in our relaunching of FFMD, but we are coming up close to our April 1st GM announcement. If we don't get a someone to step into the GM role from this forum in the next day or so, we are going to start looking at offering the spot to fan of another forum. I hope that if we do decide to go that route that you all will weigh in and help whomever the GM winds up being. 

Alright guys dont hate but you guys got a jets fan running the squad lmao. Not here to sabotage. I know the team pretty well watching you guys beat up on us the past 20 years. If anyone wants to help out that’d be greatly appreciated. Obviously our first step is gonna be getting Brady’s replacement.

Just for the record I’m gonna retool not try to tear this team down and rebuild it. I still think New England is the favorites in the division and really don’t think Tom Brady was that good at all last season. I think with the defense in place this team is still the favorites in the division.

Hey everyone.

In an attempt to make this as realistic as possible, we (the Lions) have an interest in every single player on your roster.

Just kidding. Sort of.

That being said, we were wondering what the price tag was on Thuney. (And others that may be available, of course.)

Thanks!

Also 2 of my boys in real life are gonna be helping out. 1 friend is a big pats fan is gonna be my assistant gm other friend is a bills fan he’s just gonna be helping out in an advisory role. They’re making accounts right now and will introduce themselves. We got a jets, bills, and pats fan on staff so we got most of the division Covered and I think it’ll be an advantage.@Deadpulseif you’d be interested in any position just let me know bro thanks.

56 minutes ago, Greene N White said:

Also 2 of my boys in real life are gonna be helping out. 1 friend is a big pats fan is gonna be my assistant gm other friend is a bills fan he’s just gonna be helping out in an advisory role. They’re making accounts right now and will introduce themselves. We got a jets, bills, and pats fan on staff so we got most of the division Covered and I think it’ll be an advantage.@Deadpulseif you’d be interested in any position just let me know bro thanks.

no more than an adviser. Really hoping to get more people involved 

Good morning.

I've been trying to place Thuney's value. I'm not sure how my guys will feel about this, but is an early 4th in that ballpark? He'll be demanding top 5 OG money, and I'm not sure that we'd want to pay that in real life, but I figured I'd try to get the ball rolling.

Thanks.