FFMD II Dallas Cowboys Front Office

EaglesPeteC

4 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I'm genuinely confused why you guys would have Jefferson ranked when we already have Pettis who will not be beat out by him in any way. 

I mean Pettis had 24 targets last year, fewer than Kendrick Bourne, Tevin Coleman, and the same as Kyle Juszcyk. I loved him out of the draft and I know he had a promising rookie campaign, but I'm not ready to hand him the keys to the slot without any competition.

Damian Lewis 6'2" 327 pounds

LSU OG

The run-blocking tape shows a forklift dressed as a right guard with the power and leverage to move some of the best interior defenders in the conference - NFL.com

usatsi_13685996.jpg

Good chance this big boy beats both the Connors out at LG

I dont think we need another route runner. We have need for redzone threats and the ability to get it over the goal line. 

Lynch may seem like overkill but he is IMO easily BPA and the most likely to help the team this year as well as taking over for mccoy when he retires. 

Lynch can play end, 3t, or 5t, his bread and butter is his pass rushing skills and we still have immediate need for the depth he brings.

He is far and away my No1 at the current pick. 

I am willing to bet he would see more snaps this year and going foward then any other prospect we draft here. He is a no brainerd for me. 

Edited by Calvert28