FFMD II Dallas Cowboys Front Office

EaglesPeteC

9 minutes ago, eagles suck said:

I just dont think Lynch will see the field at all. It will be a struggle to beat out players in front of him. 

It isn't necessarily a pick for this year though. Bottom of the 3rd round is about BPA, depth, and future depth.

I agree He is 3rd or 4th string at 1T or 3T either way you look at it.

1T Dontari Poe - Antwaun Woods - James Lynch

3T Gerald McCoy- Tyrone Crawford - Trysten Hill - James Lynch

But

Neither Poe, Crawford, or Woods have finished the last 2 seasons due to injury. I could easily see a situation where he at least becomes a key rotational guy his rookie year. Furthermore, Poe and Woods are unlikely to be on the roster next year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eagles suck said:

I just dont think Lynch will see the field at all. It will be a struggle to beat out players in front of him. 

Do you guys think Pettis would beat out a healthy Cedrick Wilson on the depth chart?

Oh yes he will. People overrate how much crawford, Aldon, RG, and such mean to this organization. 

Lynch is a bit of a tweener in the mold of Crawford except hes a bit quicker with more violent hands and general play. Hustle and versatility are two words that best describe him and we will have plenty of use for him on passing downs, rests for Epenesa, Dlaw, and McCoy. In there for special teams most definitely. I can see him playing more then any other DL we have not starting on the front 4 and definitely more so then anyone else we could have drafted there. 

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Oh yes he will. People overrate how much crawford, Aldon, RG, and such mean to this organization. 

Lynch is a bit of a tweener in the mold of Crawford except hes a bit quicker with more violent hands and general play. Hustle and versatility are two words that best describe him and we will have plenty of use for him on passing downs, rests for Epenesa, Dlaw, and McCoy. In there for special teams most definitely. I can see him playing more then any other DL we have not starting on the front 4 and definitely more so then anyone else we could have drafted there. 

Im not against Lynch and I do see versatility in him. I just don't think he has it yet to get playing time against whats in front of him.

I understand why you say that Aldon and RG being overrated because they can't get on the field because of their issues off the field that about be lifted by NFL, but I also would think that you overrate saying that a 3rd talent rookie would get playing time over Poe, Woods, Crawford, RG or Aldon.

As pointed out earlier Crawford, Woods and Poe probably are gone next year and Lynch can be a plug in so that makes sense

1 minute ago, eagles suck said:

Im not against Lynch and I do see versatility in him. I just don't think he has it yet to get playing time against whats in front of him.

I understand why you say that Aldon and RG being overrated because they can't get on the field because of their issues off the field that about be lifted by NFL, but I also would think that you overrate saying that a 3rd talent rookie would get playing time over Poe, Woods, Crawford, RG or Aldon.

As pointed out earlier Crawford, Woods and Poe probably are gone next year and Lynch can be a plug in so that makes sense

I say he will get playing time because at this point he is probably more pro ready at this point in his career then RG and Aldon.