FFMD II Dallas Cowboys Front Office

EaglesPeteC

3 minutes ago, D82 said:

Would we want to trade our first for Ngakoue? 

He is certainly consistent. Been in the NFL for 4 years and has never finished with less than 8 sacks in a season with a 12 sack high in 2017.

But, I probably wouldn't trade the pick until I saw how the board fell. There are some decent pass rushers slated to be available at 17. Chaisson, YGM, Epenesa, and maybe guys like Weaver or Baun. Who we would get for cheap rookie deals.

We have to pay scrabble immediately and trade a first? Idk about that. You look at the Amari trade and that went about as well as possible, but people still don't always like the value because of what it did to our draft last year and our cap this year.

I doubt Yannick would ever live up to that compensation, if we traded a first and bestowed a huge contract on him 

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

He is certainly consistent. Been in the NFL for 4 years and has never finished with less than 8 sacks in a season with a 12 sack high in 2017.

But, I probably wouldn't trade the pick until I saw how the board fell. There are some decent pass rushers slated to be available at 17. Chaisson, YGM, Epenesa, and maybe guys like Weaver or Baun. Who we would get for cheap rookie deals.

We have to pay scrabble immediately and trade a first? Idk about that. You look at the Amari trade and that went about as well as possible, but people still don't always like the value because of what it did to our draft last year and our cap this year.

I doubt Yannick would ever live up to that compensation, if we traded a first and bestowed a huge contract on him 

Yeah, for a 2nd (which I did in the other mock) I'm good...but not sure about a 1st. Rather wait and see how the board falls. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, D82 said:

Yeah, for a 2nd (which I did in the other mock) I'm good...but not sure about a 1st. Rather wait and see how the board falls. 

If they want want to part with him for a 2nd then jump on it. It would be tough to get a consistent 8 sack per year guy at 51. But not so much at 17

Edited by DaBoys

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

Yall know Chris Jones just got traded to the Vikings right?

We could have swapped our 1st and 2nd with them and gave a 3rd and probably got our future DT for our team.

That makes me sad.

• Like 1