FFMD II '20 - Baltimore Ravens Front Office - Draft completed!

ny92mike

18 hours ago, baltimoreRebel said:

What do you guys think about going up to 12 for Jeudy

I’m absolutely on board depending on cost. I would go as high as 1st, second 2nd, and late 3rd. If not I would see if he or Lamb falls past the 49ers and give it a redo.

We have enough capital to fill the other spots assuming we accomplish the trade up.

These other WRs are good, but don’t present elite capabilities. I feel much more confident in grabbing a pro bowl/all pro IOL on day two than I feel confident about the same proposition with one of those day 2 receivers.

5 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

I’m absolutely on board depending on cost. I would go as high as 1st, second 2nd, and late 3rd. If not I would see if he or Lamb falls past the 49ers and give it a redo.

We have enough capital to fill the other spots assuming we accomplish the trade up.

These other WRs are good, but don’t present elite capabilities. I feel much more confident in grabbing a pro bowl/all pro IOL on day two than I feel confident about the same proposition with one of those day 2 receivers.

I had talks with Vegas about the 12. I had just made a deal for Sammy Watkins prior to the discussion. It was tempting but I felt after acquiring Sammy, it would've been a bit excessive trade more picks to get yet another big time WR. 

Edited by baltimoreRebel

I don't see anyone still available that is worth moving up for. 

The way this board has fallen so far, if we stay at 28, we'll have the same guys that we see whenever we read a mock draft or play around with a mock draft simulator - guys like YGM / Epenesa / Baun / Blacklock / Queen / Murray / Delpit / McKinney plus the RBs, CBs and now WRs that we don't need to use a 1st round pick on

27 minutes ago, drd23 said:

I don't see anyone still available that is worth moving up for. 

The way this board has fallen so far, if we stay at 28, we'll have the same guys that we see whenever we read a mock draft or play around with a mock draft simulator - guys like YGM / Epenesa / Baun / Blacklock / Queen / Murray / Delpit / McKinney plus the RBs, CBs and now WRs that we don't need to use a 1st round pick on

Agreed. I'm leaning towards sitting still and seeing how it falls. Possibly even trading back. 

4 hours ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I had talks with Vegas about the 12. I had just made a deal for Sammy Watkins prior to the discussion. It was tempting but I felt after acquiring Sammy, it would've been a bit excessive trade more picks to get yet another big time WR. 

Honestly hadn’t paid any attention to the Watkins deal until now. At this point I wouldn’t trade up. Just go BPA.

7 hours ago, Boodgyman5220 said:

I’m a little surprised that they would make that trade given they don’t have to worry about the salary cap. Though I don’t think he’s a great player, he does have moments where he makes good plays. Hopefully he can be a little more consistent here!

He's on a one year deal and we're trying to build a sustainable contender in light of Mahomes record breaking contract that will hit in a year. That gives added value to players on rookie contracts. Good deal for both teams IMO

I won't be online when the time for our pick comes thanks to the time difference, so here's my big board:

1. YGM
  2. Zach Baun
  3. Grant Delpit
  4. Ross Blacklock
  5. Cesar Ruiz
  6. Justin Jefferson
  7. Xavier McKinney
  8. Kristian Fulton
  9. Patrick Queen
  10. Denzel Mims