FFMD II '20 - Baltimore Ravens Front Office - Draft completed!

ny92mike

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

There has been a trade!

Baltimore Receives: #85

Detroit Receives: #92 & #156

Our Baltimore Ravens Select:

Raekwon Davis - DE, Alabama 

You gotta trust the process guys. Davis was almost the pick last time but I wanted to ensure we got our Swiss army knife to add yet another layer to the offense. The way the WR board was falling, I didn't feel comfortable waiting. We got our guy at an insane value. 

The 49ers talked about him at our spot, but we liked the pass rushing upside a little more on Elliott. Davis was our backup plan though if someone took Elliott, so everything worked out well for everyone lol. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

There has been a trade!

You gotta trust the process guys. Davis was almost the pick last time but I wanted to ensure we got our Swiss army knife to add yet another layer to the offense. The way the WR board was falling, I didn't feel comfortable waiting. We got our guy at an insane value. 

Love the pick.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

There has been a trade!

Great trade. Davis is a clear cut 2nd round talent that we were able to obtain in the middle of the third round. Completely down for this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Updated breakdown of first 5 picks  

#28 - Zack Baun - OLB

#54 - Lloyd Cushenberry - C/OG

#63 - Malik Harrison - ILB 

#76 - Lynn Bowden Jr. - WR

#85 - Raekwon Davis - DE

This is great great work. I am not a fan of Cushenberry, but there is some upside with him and he has the length we actually lack on the IOL and the positional value is there, so it is just personal preference. Otherwise, that trade up for Davis really did it for me. I think Lynn Bowden is a great addition as a YAC player who can work the middle of the field very well.

Harrison is maybe the best thumper we could get and then sub him out in obvious passing situations where we get another DB on the field.

I would like to see another speedy WR, a slot cornerback and a safety. 

1 minute ago, Danand said:

This is great great work. I am not a fan of Cushenberry, but there is some upside with him and he has the length we actually lack on the IOL and the positional value is there, so it is just personal preference. Otherwise, that trade up for Davis really did it for me. I think Lynn Bowden is a great addition as a YAC player who can work the middle of the field very well.

Harrison is maybe the best thumper we could get and then sub him out in obvious passing situations where we get another DB on the field.

I would like to see another speedy WR, a slot cornerback and a safety. 

Just keep in mind we added Sammy Watkins via trade. 

2 minutes ago, Danand said:

Is he still that fast after his injuries? But yeah, I hadn't seen him added

He's still very good. 

Hollywood is as advertised, a speed demon and an outstanding route runner who can pick up YAC. Bowden is the jack of all trades, not without some weaknesses of course. Boykin can get up and make those contested catches and really showed some flashes last year. That's a good core of guys right there. 

With that said, we still may not be don't adding offensive talent. WR included.