FFMD II '20 - Baltimore Ravens Front Office - Draft completed!

ny92mike

42 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Some folks in the FFMD forum really disrespecting out boy Gus Edwards. Lol

That's universal. I don't get it. Edwards has been really good practically every time he's had any type of role in the offense. Dude is good. Doesn't need to be replaced, doesn't need to be upgraded. He's basically exactly what you want out of the backup runner. Hill is the speed/receiving option. Ravens are sitting good at the RB position.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

That's universal. I don't get it. Edwards has been really good practically every time he's had any type of role in the offense. Dude is good. Doesn't need to be replaced, doesn't need to be upgraded. He's basically exactly what you want out of the backup runner. Hill is the speed/receiving option. Ravens are sitting good at the RB position.

And when you defend him, it's like you come off like some crazy Homer. 

4 hours ago, baltimoreRebel said:

And when you defend him, it's like you come off like some crazy Homer. 

Yeah I would only replace him and our current core of options for an elite RB option like Jonathan Taylor. But beyond that I’m very comfortable with what we have in our stable.

9 hours ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Updated breakdown of first 5 picks  

#28 - Zack Baun - OLB

#54 - Lloyd Cushenberry - C/OG

#63 - Malik Harrison - ILB 

#76 - Lynn Bowden Jr. - WR

#85 - Raekwon Davis - DE

Really like it. I feel similarly about the Bowden pick as the Lamar vs Hurst picks. When I visualize Bowden as the later pick... I don’t feel so bad about his value in comparison to my board.

But even still he’s got elite special teams production in college and so even if he doesn’t develop as a legit receiver he will have that ability that he brings. And if he can be an elite special teams player in the NFL that’s absolutely worth a 3rd round pick.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Trolls? Uninformed? 

The term "dime a dozen running back" was used. The classic "he benefits from a solid run offense". 

It's to the point where you just say whatever. 

Yea, it's kind of weird that Mark Ingram does get a lot of respect in the general public in the same offense while being less efficient per rush.

Next pick is coming up soon.  I see OT, TE and S as the biggest needs, with potentially some room on the roster for another DL, EDGE, ILB, CB, RB or WR

I think my #1 guy here would be Khalid Kareem, followed by Damien Lewis.  Brycen Hopkins would be decent value, but he's not quite the sort of TE we need

• Like 1

My #1 is Darrell Taylor. Could be the complete package if he can be more consistent. Darnay Holmes would be my second choice. He has special movement skills and can stick with anyone and have inside/outside versatility.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Next pick is coming up soon.  I see OT, TE and S as the biggest needs, with potentially some room on the roster for another DL, EDGE, ILB, CB, RB or WR

I think my #1 guy here would be Khalid Kareem, followed by Damien Lewis.  Brycen Hopkins would be decent value, but he's not quite the sort of TE we need

DM'd you