FFMD II '20 - Baltimore Ravens Front Office - Draft completed!

ny92mike

3 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Family and health is more important than a mock draft on the internet.

Although you should probably teach your kids to fight somewhere where the ground is soft ;)

They were half on the grass. Fell towards the pavement lol. 

They're twins. Very comeptetive. Just can't wait to leave this hospital. 

Hope you liked the pick, bud. All you. 

I was really debating Thaddeus Moss there. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I was really debating Thaddeus Moss there. 

Great blocker but would basically be Nick Boyle 2.0.  Feels more like a 5th rounder to me

Ideally you want someone who is a bit more mobile to be the 3rd TE imo

• Like 2

1 hour ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Any sleeper suggestions for our pick in round 7. I have a few ideas but don't really know who to pick. 

Hit me up with some recommendations. 

J.J. Taylor, RB - Darren Sproles light

Michael Onwenu, OG, RG mauler in the run game, can't be bullrushed in the passing game - can't sustain a block more than 2-3 seconds and have very little lateral movement skills

James Proche, WR - crafty and productive

Derrek Tuszka, edge - little school, high motor dude, good enough athleticism and got a little bit of everything but also has a lot to learn

Darnell Mooney, WR - big play receiver, sudden and explosive but also a bit skinny/light and doesn't break tackles and has some irritating drops

Steven Nielsen, OT - decent size for the position, lateral movement skills are ok, lacks strength, technique and understanding of the game, danish, coached up by one of my former teammates (who is a tough SoB - he has to be, his body can't absorb painkillers, so its either full anesthesia or suck it up), don't know how tough Steven is though

Edited by Danand

2 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Is he still available?

Don't know, they haven't updated the picks, so you have to have been following the draft to know for sure.

I would also add Trajan Bandy, short and feisty cornerback, good movement skills but not the fastest, can and will tackle, obvious height concerns but he weighs up for it with great feel for zone coverage and man coverage on shorter routes

8 minutes ago, Danand said:

Don't know, they haven't updated the picks, so you have to have been following the draft to know for sure.

I would also add Trajan Bandy, short and feisty cornerback, good movement skills but not the fastest, can and will tackle, obvious height concerns but he weighs up for it with great feel for zone coverage and man coverage on shorter routes

Trajan is on my board. I'm gonna see if he's been chosen yet. 

1 hour ago, diamondbull424 said:

Not sure if we picked already or if he’s available but Graylon Arnold, CB, Oregon is a really nice nickel option to backup Tavon Young. Really love his play.

I did a quick look, I don't believe he's been selected. Looked at some tape on him, he looks the part. 

If he's there at our selection. You want to make the pick in the GM Mock forum? You can seal the end of the draft for us. 

6 hours ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I did a quick look, I don't believe he's been selected. Looked at some tape on him, he looks the part. 

If he's there at our selection. You want to make the pick in the GM Mock forum? You can seal the end of the draft for us. 

Lol clearly that didn’t happen if it was supposed to be today/yesterday. When is/was the pick? I honestly haven’t been following this much since I thought Brandon Jones was taken in the 7th until I saw some new activity here today.

29 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Lol clearly that didn’t happen if it was supposed to be today/yesterday. When is/was the pick? I honestly haven’t been following this much since I thought Brandon Jones was taken in the 7th until I saw some new activity here today.

Haha, it happened earlier tonight. I actually was an hour late. Was watching Ozark and lost track of time. 

We took your guy. 

• Like 1