FFMD II '20 - Baltimore Ravens Front Office - Draft completed!

ny92mike

What about trade targets?? What vets have you looked at available via trade. We’ve always explored this at the WR department in the past aka Boldin

Though the draft is deep at WR, so we could look elsewhere for vets from offensive line depth to OLB/ILB

Our holes in this mock:

Center/Guard

Pass Rush(Judon still on roster tho)

MLB

SS (I like Clark, but we only have Elliott off an injury for depth)

WR: Boykin and Brown are future promising prospects. We could use a better vet than Snead. I did trade a 5th for Alshon in my mock, but it was with cap controlled. So philly wanted the relief. Also he isn’t the best suit for us IRL due to his ugly future contract remaining 

—Could check in on AJ Green but rivalry is never good. See if they would do Green + Pick for Judon? Spitballing here 

48 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

What about trade targets?? What vets have you looked at available via trade. We’ve always explored this at the WR department in the past aka Boldin

Though the draft is deep at WR, so we could look elsewhere for vets from offensive line depth to OLB/ILB

Our holes in this mock:

Center/Guard

Pass Rush(Judon still on roster tho)

MLB

SS (I like Clark, but we only have Elliott off an injury for depth)

WR: Boykin and Brown are future promising prospects. We could use a better vet than Snead. I did trade a 5th for Alshon in my mock, but it was with cap controlled. So philly wanted the relief. Also he isn’t the best suit for us IRL due to his ugly future contract remaining 

—Could check in on AJ Green but rivalry is never good. See if they would do Green + Pick for Judon? Spitballing here 

When it comes to WRs. I want to take the route the Ravens FO seems to be taking. I want to build through the draft to have guys grow with Lamar. I'm debating bringing in 1 veteran at receiver. I've been looking over the league for potential interior o line depth. I think we give Powers the start and skura should be ready. I'm not sure I want to acquire a starter via trade. 

• Like 1

Is there any place that we can see a list of players that teams are interested in shopping? 

Rg3- honestly if any team is interested in him, I would consider a deal. Watching him run our offense, I don’t see him as an ideal fit. He doesn’t attack while running the ball. In the one snap I saw from him, Trace is a much more decisive runner and I think he would be a fine back up. I also don’t hate the idea of Jalen hurts in the 3rd or later.

Gus- I don’t think I would trade him. He’s on a cheap deal and I think that he is online for more of a 50/50 split with Ingram this year.

BW- I don’t think I would look to trade him. I think he’ll dominate again back at nose.

Judon - I think we could get as much as a 1st for him but wouldn’t take anything less then a 2nd higher than our picks in the same round, unless it’s packaged with more picks. With the way this is set up, I’m not sure we need to trade him, since we couldn’t use the cap room on another player

I think the only two I’d be interested in on the trade block are Alex Erickson and marquise Goodwin. I think Goodwin could be a solid option as a speed guy. He’d be a pretty reasonably priced deep option. Erickson could be a solid up and comer. He also has some return ability. That being said I would only offer a late round pick. Just thoughts.

Edited by Boodgyman5220