FFMD II New York Giants Front Office- Trade Down #7... OTC 2PM

EaglesPeteC

15 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

We aren't done at that position...either drafting or trading we aren't done...haha.

Our last picks should alternate between pass rusher, wr, and then throw in some secondary and LB special testers 

Just now, Acgott said:

@ny92mike but I’m very happy, we got 10 pages on this, nice job

LMAO....Yeah I'm a little shocked myself.  

I'll have some time to do some scouting over the next few days....I'll put us a list together.  But so far that trade down landed up two top tier offensive lineman and a potential stud at edge.

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

LMAO....Yeah I'm a little shocked myself.  

I'll have some time to do some scouting over the next few days....I'll put us a list together.  But so far that trade down landed up two top tier offensive lineman and a potential stud at edge.

It only takes 2 people to have a conversation. If the draft was slowed down and people had more warning, maybe it can be big again 

3 minutes ago, Acgott said:

It only takes 2 people to have a conversation. If the draft was slowed down and people had more warning, maybe it can be big again 

lol...do they need a weeks notice...I post the times way early.  

I think Pete is looking at changing the draft times next year but I don't think that's the issue but wtf do I know...haha.

Just now, ny92mike said:

lol...do they need a weeks notice...I post the times way early.  

I think Pete is looking at changing the draft times next year but I don't think that's the issue but wtf do I know...haha.

I meant the time to pick. It’s hard to make moves during the time period when I’m working as well lol.

i know it’s a fine line between people getting bored and trying to increase forum involvement 

1 minute ago, Acgott said:

I meant the time to pick. It’s hard to make moves during the time period when I’m working as well lol.

i know it’s a fine line between people getting bored and trying to increase forum involvement 

I can see that but we've had plenty of trades take place.  But you're also talking to someone that doesn't have time or the want to negotiate a deal for two hours.