FFMD II New York Giants Front Office- Trade Down #7... OTC 2PM

EaglesPeteC

3 minutes ago, Giants4eva said:

Too much of a loss on our end, wouldn't do that with our 4 and a our 2 just for 1 player and a loss in position in rd1. To me Ngakoue is a good player, but reminds of a more athletic Olivier Vernon.

What’s your big board 

Just now, Giants4eva said:

That's a huge no. That's a 1 sided trade by a mile

I didn't say I wouldn't add more to the trade. I said if the 2nd was involved, I would want to make a bigger trade involving those two. 

With Mayo and Martinez being your staring ILB, that leaves Connelly coming off a lost season with no spot. Ximines while showing some flashes also is not consistent. I just want to flesh out a bigger trade. 

1 minute ago, Acgott said:

Right now we will pick Isaiah Simmons,

Let me know everyone’s thoughts 

I don't see us taking Simmons anymore and EVEN if we had the ability to take him. I see DG taking Wirfs or Becton. I just think the fact that we have Jason Garrett and Joe Judge coming from 2 teams that know that absolute importance of a dominant oline that we take an OT. I see us going Wirfs.

Just now, Giants4eva said:

I don't see us taking Simmons anymore and EVEN if we had the ability to take him. I see DG taking Wirfs or Becton. I just think the fact that we have Jason Garrett and Joe Judge coming from 2 teams that know that absolute importance of a dominant oline that we take an OT. I see us going Wirfs.

This isn’t Gettleman’s draft though. This is our draft