FFMD II New York Giants Front Office- Trade Down #7... OTC 2PM

EaglesPeteC

45 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Also let jags know that 20 is too far that it would take 9 but me personally if that includes a 2nd or our 3rd in that deal I'll decline it.

I would seriously consider 4th overall and our 3rd for Yannick and 9th overall. That would give us a 25 year old pass rusher and still be able to get a great player.

4 hours ago, Acgott said:

I would seriously consider 4th overall and our 3rd for Yannick and 9th overall. That would give us a 25 year old pass rusher and still be able to get a great player.

I don't think it matters at this point they don't seem real interested in trading him at least not that ive seen.

Our pick is in the early afternoon odds are we draft at 4 or trade down a few spots.

You got a big board in mind?

7 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I don't think it matters at this point they don't seem real interested in trading him at least not that ive seen.

Our pick is in the early afternoon odds are we draft at 4 or trade down a few spots.

You got a big board in mind?

You know me and how I like to draft. Do you want me to say my preference or do you have codes?

Can you post what times we pick? I tried going to the workbook, but it doesn’t work well on my iPad.

17 minutes ago, Acgott said:

You know me and how I like to draft. Do you want me to say my preference or do you have codes?

Can you post what times we pick? I tried going to the workbook, but it doesn’t work well on my iPad.

Looks like it's just us so we could switch over to messages if you'd prefer.  I'm not doing the codes this year because to be honest I'm at my breaking point now, just don't have the time to do much more than I am.

I meant to post the draft schedule in the draft thread post and forgot.  I'll do that shortly and get us a copy of the giants here.