FFMD II '20 - Cincinnati Bengals Front Office

ny92mike

3 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Kickers score a lot.  I'm freaking tired of punting from the 35 on out.  Get a guy with a leg so we don;t feel queasy trying 50+ FGs.  Bullock is average at best.  

Doesn’t matter, we will cut him in the preseason if we do draft one. Probably bring in a veteran with half the leg instead. 😂 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

I don't understand the hype around Thad Moss. He's an okay blocker and an okay receiver. I feel like his dad is boosting his stock.

He's had some injuries and transferred Schools, so there's thought that he'll improve a bit on those. His DNA helps that a bit. His game seems tailored for the kind of offense we ran last year, and he can almost definitely get you 7 yards using his body to shield defenders, which is probably his biggest strength.  Also this is the fifth round, not a lot of hype.  I'm used to us drafting some one that oy Mel Kiper has heard of at this point. 

11 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

I don't understand the hype around Thad Moss. He's an okay blocker and an okay receiver. I feel like his dad is boosting his stock.

If we weren't getting Burrow, I'd agree.  But getting that ready made chemistry has some value.  I still wouldn't take him before the 5th even then, but if that wasn't there he seems worth a flyer in rd 6 or 7.

46 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

If we weren't getting Burrow, I'd agree.  But getting that ready made chemistry has some value.  I still wouldn't take him before the 5th even then, but if that wasn't there he seems worth a flyer in rd 6 or 7.

Fair enough, but at the same time I can’t see Moss getting PT early enough that would make that value worth it. 

I thought there were still legitimate receivers on the board that should have been prioritized, especially considering how little involved TE seems to be in this offense. It seems like a misallocation of draft capitol to grab another backup TE. If we’re going to grab a TE at least make the pick that would be a clear upgrade - someone like Trautman. 

I’m just being nit-picky. I think our draft so far is really well done. I’d be pretty thrilled.

Tyler Bass career stats:

STATS

FG% FG 1-19 20-29 30-39 40-49 50+ LNG XPM XPA PTS
71.4 20-28 0-0 6-6 6-8 8-13 0-1 49 36 36 96
90.5 19-21 1-1 4-5 4-4 8-8 2-3 50 45 45 102
78.9 15-19 0-0 3-3 3-5 9-11 0-0 48 27 28 72
0.0 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 0 6 7 6

I’m down with whatever at this point. 

I think Cephus is the best WR available but he has character issues

Quez Watkins is probably the fastest guy left

Tyler Bass would compete against Randy

I really like Carter Coughlin, could be a good EDGE LB