Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ny92mike

FFMD II '20 - Cincinnati Bengals Front Office

Recommended Posts

Gio and Uzomah have bad contracts. If we can get anything for them, take it. I assume Dre is gone in this mock? Feel free to shop Hart and Price. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Gio and Uzomah have bad contracts. If we can get anything for them, take it. I assume Dre is gone in this mock? Feel free to shop Hart and Price. 

Trying to keep it realistic, I don’t see the Bengals parting with any of those players 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

In trying to keep this realistic, I think the only Bengal right now on the trade block is Andy Dalton. Any other players?

Maybe WJIII if the price is right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shawn Williams I could see if someone if willing to overpay with a draft pick (round 4 or better).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

The Raiders have offered pick 121 (4th round) for Billy Price. Thoughts?

Yes all day

I think it's realistic too. He needs a change of scenery. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, johndeere1707 said:

The Raiders have offered pick 121 (4th round) for Billy Price. Thoughts?

Take it and run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Take it and run.

I think it’s fair value. Billy just needs a change of scenery. I think he still has potential to be solid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Also TB is interested in Gio. I told them a 4th

This is less realistic, given that the team probably would trade him for less than a 2nd (stooopid as that is).

But i'd take it all day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

The Raiders have offered pick 121 (4th round) for Billy Price. Thoughts?

Say yes, then laugh hysterically before hanging up the phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Also TB is interested in Gio. I told them a 4th

I think it'd be worth it merely to re-allocate his salary to a 3-4 year Mixon extension, then we can draft a RB on day 3 to be the backup.  There are several I like that will be there in the rd 4-5 range.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I think it'd be worth it merely to re-allocate his salary to a 3-4 year Mixon extension, then we can draft a RB on day 3 to be the backup.  There are several I like that will be there in the rd 4-5 range.

Don't forget about Travyeon Williams and Rodney Anderson.  They can back up, and maybe find a RB undrafted if nothing presents itself in the draft.  I wouldn't be a hurry to draft a guy, even if Gio isn't around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, theJ said:

Don't forget about Travyeon Williams and Rodney Anderson.  They can back up, and maybe find a RB undrafted if nothing presents itself in the draft.  I wouldn't be a hurry to draft a guy, even if Gio isn't around.

Anderson can't stay healthy, and Williams couldn't even sniff the field last year, even when other RB's were banged up.  That doesn't speak a lot of confidence to him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Anderson can't stay healthy, and Williams couldn't even sniff the field last year, even when other RB's were banged up.  That doesn't speak a lot of confidence to him.

?? Mixon and Bernard took every RB snap last year and played every game.  No RB's got another snap.  I don't remember anyone being banged up.

As for Anderson, you're probably right.  But i'd willing to gamble on it.  He has the talent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×