FFMD II '20 - Cincinnati Bengals Front Office

ny92mike

27 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Gio and Uzomah have bad contracts. If we can get anything for them, take it. I assume Dre is gone in this mock? Feel free to shop Hart and Price. 

Trying to keep it realistic, I don’t see the Bengals parting with any of those players 

9 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Also TB is interested in Gio. I told them a 4th

This is less realistic, given that the team probably would trade him for less than a 2nd (stooopid as that is).

But i'd take it all day.

10 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Also TB is interested in Gio. I told them a 4th

I think it'd be worth it merely to re-allocate his salary to a 3-4 year Mixon extension, then we can draft a RB on day 3 to be the backup.  There are several I like that will be there in the rd 4-5 range.

2 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I think it'd be worth it merely to re-allocate his salary to a 3-4 year Mixon extension, then we can draft a RB on day 3 to be the backup.  There are several I like that will be there in the rd 4-5 range.

Don't forget about Travyeon Williams and Rodney Anderson.  They can back up, and maybe find a RB undrafted if nothing presents itself in the draft.  I wouldn't be a hurry to draft a guy, even if Gio isn't around.

Just now, theJ said:

Don't forget about Travyeon Williams and Rodney Anderson.  They can back up, and maybe find a RB undrafted if nothing presents itself in the draft.  I wouldn't be a hurry to draft a guy, even if Gio isn't around.

Anderson can't stay healthy, and Williams couldn't even sniff the field last year, even when other RB's were banged up.  That doesn't speak a lot of confidence to him.

2 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Anderson can't stay healthy, and Williams couldn't even sniff the field last year, even when other RB's were banged up.  That doesn't speak a lot of confidence to him.

?? Mixon and Bernard took every RB snap last year and played every game.  No RB's got another snap.  I don't remember anyone being banged up.

As for Anderson, you're probably right.  But i'd willing to gamble on it.  He has the talent.