Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ny92mike

FFMD II '20 - Cincinnati Bengals Front Office

Recommended Posts

Nice work.  Really like our draft.

 

Onto the real deal.  These next nine days are gonna crawl

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Solid draft class guys

1. Joe Burrow QB

2. Isaiah Wilson RT

3. Logan Wilson LB

4. Willie Gay Jr  LB

4. Damien Lewis RG

5. Thaddeus Moss TE

6. Quez Watkins WR

7. Tyler Bass K

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

Solid draft class guys

1. Joe Burrow QB

2. Isaiah Wilson RT

3. Logan Wilson LB

4. Willie Gay Jr  LB

4. Damien Lewis RG

5. Thaddeus Moss TE

6. Quez Watkins WR

7. Tyler Bass K

I’d be really happy with this class. 4-5 immediate starters and 2-3 solid contributors. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Solid draft class guys

1. Joe Burrow QB

2. Isaiah Wilson RT

3. Logan Wilson LB

4. Willie Gay Jr  LB

4. Damien Lewis RG

5. Thaddeus Moss TE

6. Quez Watkins WR

7. Tyler Bass K

damn... sign me up for this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was a great haul!  The only tweak I would make is to add an Edge player.  I think I'm the only Bengal fan that doesn't see the infatuation with Moss as well.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HangOnSloopy said:

I think I'm the only Bengal fan that doesn't see the infatuation with Moss as well.  

I get it, and honestly, I doubt we draft Moss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surprise!

After offloading Andy Daltons contract for a 7th

The Bengals with pick 244 select:

Markus Bailey LB Purdue 

Markus-Bailey.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Surprise!

After offloading Andy Daltons contract for a 7th

The Bengals with pick 244 select:

Markus Bailey LB Purdue 

Markus-Bailey.jpg

Who'd we trade him to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bailey would be a great pick at the end of the draft.  Super productive, solid athlete, but injury issues

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...