FFMD II Philadelphia Eagles Front Office: 6.196 Patrick Taylor Jr. RB Memphis

EaglesPeteC

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

49ers look poised to take him at 15. They are open to trading down though. I could offer 21 and 53 for 15 and 95

I think it’s a little steep for 6 spots. I hate giving up that second. I think it make or breaks the draft. 

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Titans considering the offer, I'll put it to a vote.

Yes or No

Eagles get Corey Davis, pick 93 and Titans get Malik Jackson, Alshon and pick 103.

I'm a yes.

@Jroc04 @Jeezla @Kiltman @TwoUpTwoDown @Folesadelphia @Danger @ninjapirate

Im a no on this trade.  Im a yes yo the San Francisco trade.  Detroit needs add their 6th rounder for me to be a yes on that.

Both Titans and 49ers are interested. Please vote on these trades in the next 30 minutes or so. 

Trade 1: Eagles get WR Corey Davis and pick 93  titans get Alshon, Malik Jackson and 103

Trade 2: Eagles get pick 15 (Henry Ruggs) and 95 and 49ers get 21 and 53

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Both Titans and 49ers are interested. Please vote on these trades in the next 30 minutes or so. 

Trade 1: Eagles get WR Corey Davis and pick 93  titans get Alshon, Malik Jackson and 103

Trade 2: Eagles get pick 15 (Henry Ruggs) and 95 and 49ers get 21 and 53

Yes 

but you gotta get back in the 2nd round 

This is your challenge. Good luck 

edit- the titans trade, imo, is still kinda light. If Alshon and Davis is basically a wash, then Malik is just worth 10 spots? I dunno. I’d still do it but I think they’re getting the better deal. 

Edited by Jroc04

14 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

We need some glorious and ridiculous Tiger King images. Howie's face on Joe Exotic's body. Doug's face mouth molesting a bottle on the tiger and then connected to a picture of the player.

Then I'll fill the posts with pictures of cheese stakes, and gifs of Doug mouthing the water bottle and of course ending with this howie.gif?w=283

Howie Exotic, lover of Big Cats, Good Guys, and minus rated athletes

QSiHrH0.png

Doug Antle, lover of Women, animals and Bottles...

Yct95Ko.png

With Howie's two loves...a man who has to pull himself away from the allure of Howie Exotic

mIkrI8E.png

And the young love with a head injury

Fze0xjF.png

and of course all problems are cuz of that b@$ch Chip Baskin, who totally killed Shady & Desean (for no reason)

lTKVP6s.png

• Like 3

I really want Ruggs tho. Ruggs, Desean and Davis is a dangerous field. Ertz and Goedert provide real nice intermediate game while everything would open up around them with that trio. 

I talked myself into it. Get Ruggs. 

but get back into the 2nd and this offseason is a win