FFMD II Philadelphia Eagles Front Office: 6.196 Patrick Taylor Jr. RB Memphis

EaglesPeteC

21 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Yes 

but you gotta get back in the 2nd round 

This is your challenge. Good luck 

edit- the titans trade, imo, is still kinda light. If Alshon and Davis is basically a wash, then Malik is just worth 10 spots? I dunno. I’d still do it but I think they’re getting the better deal. 

I agree with what you said in your edit. 10 spots is not worth it.

Edit: Just to be clear... Yes to San Francisco. No to Tennessee.

Edited by Folesadelphia

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

so @Jroc04 are you yes or no on the Corey Davis trade?

Right now the trade up for Ruggs is split 2-2. I haven't voted yet because I am really on the fence

I'm least sure about Ruggs as a great go to option. He's like a +2.

Though I guess we already have Ertz as our target leader (like Kelce and Hil) and there are plenty of other WRs available in other rounds who could be a more volume target option for Carson.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

I'm least sure about Ruggs as a great go to option. He's like a +2.

Though I guess we already have Ertz as our target leader (like Kelce and Hil) and there are plenty of other WRs available in other rounds who could be a more volume target option for Carson.

We got volume. We need explosion. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

so @Jroc04 are you yes or no on the Corey Davis trade?

Right now the trade up for Ruggs is split 2-2. I haven't voted yet because I am really on the fence

I am sort of on the fence too. But the way I see it, the Eagles getting Ruggs i think would look really good to a lot of ppl. We also don't lose draft picks we just shuffle them. I also think we can find a starter at LB and possibly Safety round 3. 

Edited by Folesadelphia

So it's no to Corey Davis.

Anyone else want to weigh in on the trade up for Ruggs? 

I just did this exact trade in the last mock I did, so on one hand if the real Eagles did this I'd be for the trade, but on the other hand I want to see a different scenario play out

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

So it's no to Corey Davis.

Anyone else want to weigh in on the trade up for Ruggs? 

I just did this exact trade in the last mock I did, so on one hand if the real Eagles did this I'd be for the trade, but on the other hand I want to see a different scenario play out

It’s your pet. I want the Ruggs deal though. He’d be an absolute weapon on this team. I have to eat dinner and spend some time off the phone. So I’m most likely done for the night. 

Just now, Kiltman said:

if he hits, would really make this offense work with all the stuff underneath.

It’s super optimistic but if he’s a Tyreek type player wow, watch out. Desean just running down field, Ertz, Goedert, Sanders and Ruggs is super dangerous.