FFMD II Philadelphia Eagles Front Office: 6.196 Patrick Taylor Jr. RB Memphis

EaglesPeteC

If your goal is to attempt to get an Eagle version of Tyreek/Kelce, you make the trade. Dont talk yourself out of it just to do something different from a previous Mock?

I think it's to rich,  but if the Goal is one of the Big 3, pounce!

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So it looks like Dallas wants to trade up for Henderson. I'm inclined to decline the 49ers trade and see if I can get Ruggs later

Smokescreen? Behind doors PM's? Old school they too are reading your board.  Just a possibility?

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So it looks like Dallas wants to trade up for Henderson. I'm inclined to decline the 49ers trade and see if I can get Ruggs later

Dallas doesn't want to make that move. If we draft here, it's Ruggs. 

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm gonna stay put go ahead and pick. 

Sounds good. If anything changes, I'll let you know. There was some draft pick miscommunication with Dallas regarding the proposed trade. If that gets back on track, maybe we can work something out at 17. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Sounds good. If anything changes, I'll let you know. There was some draft pick miscommunication with Dallas regarding the proposed trade. If that gets back on track, maybe we can work something out at 17. 

Sounds good. It's a good deal at 15. If I didn't just do it in another mock, I'd go for it. Like I said, I like playing with different scenarios in these things

• Like 1

1 minute ago, N4L said:

surprised you guys arent all over ruggs. His speed with carsons arm would be a gamechanger for yall

It's really tempting. Real life Eagles' I would hope they do, do it, but I just did this exact trade in another mock, so I want to see something different play out

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The board was too split on Ruggs and kinda just want to see a different scenario play out. I'll probably regret that but, meh it's just for fun. I really just want to see us fight to the death over our options at 21 lol 

Fair enough 

Its tough, I’d love to add his explosiveness. But we need impact starters in multiple spots. That trade really makes that hard.

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Fair enough 

Its tough, I’d love to add his explosiveness. But we need impact starters in multiple spots. That trade really makes that hard.

if we threw in goodwin yall would get two explosive players

Hes cheap too, only due 3m

thoughts?