Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
EaglesPeteC

FFMD II Philadelphia Eagles Front Office: 4th Round Started. Let's start chatting targets

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Powers that be, abusing said Power as Wanna be's.

Nothing like spending hours, PM'ing other GM's , VC's ect, working out what We as two Organizations feel best works for both Franchises, to then have the Trade Committee say Kick Rocks, We know better then You! Go away!

If that portion Specifically hasn't been addressed, GL!🍺

We're under new management. I hope you get involved and give it a fair try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

idk what any of this is but good luck i hope it goes well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Daimonas said:

idk what any of this is but good luck i hope it goes well

As the positions fill You should join in, fill up one of their FO position.  FFMD is where each forum turns into a Teams FO for the draft. GM,  VP, HC, DC, OC, ect... all the way down to being a Andy Reid's Cheesesteak Scout.👋

It use to occur Twice a year, best part of the Forum for years outside of my old ENBD (Babe Draft)! Obviously GM "for now" is out of the question for You but after they get one, if you feel confident in your knowledge at a specific area to help create the 2020 Eagles roster with trades, doubt FA now, the draft, join in, get on staff. You might like it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

How does free agency play into this? Teams keep the players they already acquired thus far in FA? 

Edit: Nevermind, I saw the post on the first page.

Edited by Folesadelphia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

How does free agency play into this? Teams keep the players they already acquired thus far in FA? 

Edit: Nevermind, I saw the post on the first page.

Yep rosters will lock April 1st. No salary cap. Pretty straight forward 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

As the positions fill You should join in, fill up one of their FO position.  FFMD is where each forum turns into a Teams FO for the draft. GM,  VP, HC, DC, OC, ect... all the way down to being a Andy Reid's Cheesesteak Scout.👋

It use to occur Twice a year, best part of the Forum for years outside of my old ENBD (Babe Draft)! Obviously GM "for now" is out of the question for You but after they get one, if you feel confident in your knowledge at a specific area to help create the 2020 Eagles roster with trades, doubt FA now, the draft, join in, get on staff. You might like it. 

That's pretty interesting. Maybe I'll try being the medical staff so we can have one season without widespread debilitating injuries. Even if it's make-believe lmao.

 

I'll keep an eye on it and see if it's something I'll participate in next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

That's pretty interesting. Maybe I'll try being the medical staff so we can have one season without widespread debilitating injuries. Even if it's make-believe lmao.

 

I'll keep an eye on it and see if it's something I'll participate in next season.

You can participate this season I'll act as the GM but the idea is to create discussion and to come to a little bit of a consensus on the moves and picks. So not much required of you besides popping on and telling me how terrible I am and what I should do....lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

I remember the good old days of this mock, Then Pete blew it all up lol

How DARE you sir!!!!!! lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah this should be more like FFMD2, but without the burnout FFMD1 always created

Just pure draft game..more fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Powers that be, abusing said Power as Wanna be's.

Nothing like spending hours, PM'ing other GM's , VC's ect, working out what We as two Organizations feel best works for both Franchises, to then have the Trade Committee say Kick Rocks, We know better then You! Go away!

If that portion Specifically hasn't been addressed, GL!🍺

lol I remember that last time I was in the GM or assistant GM in this thing. Was miserable 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mm6492 said:

lol I remember that last time I was in the GM or assistant GM in this thing. Was miserable 

We’re under new management. Hop on board. I’m leading this forum to glory 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

We’re under new management. Hop on board. I’m leading this forum to glory 

So your turning us into the new browns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×