FFMD II Philadelphia Eagles Front Office: 6.196 Patrick Taylor Jr. RB Memphis

EaglesPeteC

7 minutes ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

We have to decide who we want to target in the draft first to make that decision. Right?

Let's say we are targeting a Ceedee L., a Jerry J. or a Henry R.

No wait that is too obvious

C. Lamb, J. Jeudy or H. Ruggs III

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

I presume @.Buzz is managing the Jags so they'll settle for no less than 5 1st round picks, and your first born.

I am not.

But no, we've decided to cut him. Can't have a hostage situation happening...am I right?

3e8E.gif

54 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So should I be looking to.....

a) trade up

b) trade down

c) stay at 21

I guess it depends on the situation. If one of the top 3 WR's falls to like pick 18, then absolutely trade up but I'm not comfortable trading away more than pick 21 and that first 4th rounder this year. I'd prefer to stay put and be able to draft one of the top 3 WR's but I don't know if that's in the cards. If we can trade down and still get one of my top 5 guys at WR, that could be great as well.

Make Goedert available for Yannick. Buzz would be intrigued. Then flip Barnett and Douglas for a 3rd possibly. Trade the 1st and whatever to move up and get the WR that falls. Yannick, big 3 WR, Dugger or Chinn with the next pick. If you have to give up the 2nd for the Yannick deal then shut up and do better. 

12 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Make Goedert available for Yannick. Buzz would be intrigued. Then flip Barnett and Douglas for a 3rd possibly. Trade the 1st and whatever to move up and get the WR that falls. Yannick, big 3 WR, Dugger or Chinn with the next pick. If you have to give up the 2nd for the Yannick deal then shut up and do better. 

Ok go make that all happen and report back to me