EaglesPeteC

10 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Chatting with Denver about 15. 

15 and 95 for 21 and 53

lines up almost perfectly according to TVC

also checked in with Tampa

14 and 76 for 21, 53 and a 5th 

thoughts fellas?

@Kiltman @Jroc04 @TwoUpTwoDown @Folesadelphia @ninjapirate @Danger and anyone else following? 

Trade a TE!

But seriously, the Tampa deal I feel is better. There’s a looooong gap between 15 and 95. 

And Alshon for a 4th would be great if we get one of the big 3. 

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Trade a TE!

But seriously, the Tampa deal I feel is better. There’s a looooong gap between 15 and 95. 

And Alshon for a 4th would be great if we get one of the big 3. 

Alshon for a 4th, or even a 5th, would be great, period.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Alshon for a 4th, or even a 5th, would be great, period.

IRL, it’s a no brainer. This stuff is on paper. We trade Alshon and miss on a good WR target in the draft, that WR depth chart is going to look terrible. We’ll know soon how the draft is shaping up. There’s no rush on it. I’d say hold Alshon until we know we can get a marquee rookie in here. 

27 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Chatting with Denver about 15. 

15 and 95 for 21 and 53

lines up almost perfectly according to TVC

also checked in with Tampa

14 and 76 for 21, 53 and a 5th 

thoughts fellas?

@Kiltman @Jroc04 @TwoUpTwoDown @Folesadelphia @ninjapirate @Danger and anyone else following? 

Tampa deal sounds more appealing to me.

You're basically giving up a 5th round pick for moving up 19 spots in the 3rd. 

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

IRL, it’s a no brainer. This stuff is on paper. We trade Alshon and miss on a good WR target in the draft, that WR depth chart is going to look terrible. We’ll know soon how the draft is shaping up. There’s no rush on it. I’d say hold Alshon until we know we can get a marquee rookie in here. 

Yeah that’s the plan, I’m more serious about moving Alshon after round 1 

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Alshon is a cancer. You get rid of them for whatever you can. The WR chart looks the same with or without him. like crap. Alshon isn't playing 16 games even if he came into the season 100% healthy, which he isn't. He needs to go.

Edited by Jeezla

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Bucs traded their 3rd for Harris. 

but we could still do 15 and 95 for 21 and 53. Then the Vikings offered to swap 103 with 89 for Alshon, so then we’d have 15, 89 and 95?

Or we can stand pat at 21. 

If you could get back in the 2nd for the 89 and 95, I think I’d be more agreeable. 

Juedy/Lamb/Ruggs and a 2nd for 21, 89, 95 and Alshon? I’m in. Is my math right on that? 

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Alshon is a cancer. You get rid of them for whatever you can. The WR chart looks the same with or without him. like crap. Alshon is playing 16 games even if he came into the season 100% healthy, which he isn't. He needs to go.

Again, this is on paper. Alshon on your depth chart is still ok. There’s no inter team squabbles on a mock GM offseason. If the Jags can’t move Yannick, no ones going to say, “well, he’s holding out so you can’t count him.”  He’ll be listed as the starting DE.