FFMD II Philadelphia Eagles Front Office: 6.196 Patrick Taylor Jr. RB Memphis

EaglesPeteC

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Again, this is on paper. Alshon on your depth chart is still ok. There’s no inter team squabbles on a mock GM offseason. If the Jags can’t move Yannick, no ones going to say, “well, he’s holding out so you can’t count him.”  He’ll be listed as the starting DE. 

It being on paper is why you do it. Our actual FO probably won't be smart enough to. 

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

It being on paper is why you do it. Our actual FO probably won't be smart enough to. 

I mean clearly. That proposal isn’t in this universe though. Someone offering a 4th for Alshon is fantasy. But since it’s just on a website and not reality, you can suspend your disbelief that maybe he’s a not a malcontent and not coming off a major injury. In this world he’s just an aging, expensive WR but still has decent name value that’s a solid #2. 

3 minutes ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

I would probably prefer the Bucs trade over the Broncos trade. Don't really have a problem with either, would like if Denver could throw in a 5th.

I think trading Alshon and 103 for 89 is decent, but we should only do it if someone we value is there.

I like the idea of packaging 89 95 and maybe a player to get into the 2nd again as well.

15 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I mean clearly. That proposal isn’t in this universe though. Someone offering a 4th for Alshon is fantasy. But since it’s just on a website and not reality, you can suspend your disbelief that maybe he’s a not a malcontent and not coming off a major injury. In this world he’s just an aging, expensive WR but still has decent name value that’s a solid #2. 

Is he not injury prone with declining hands in this world?

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

I don’t think the secrets out yet. 

Then you might as well just pretend he has Nitrous instead of blood now, and can run a 3.75 40. He also grows actual eagle wings at half-time. And he leaves glowing anonymous comments about Wentz to Josina Anderson.

Edited by Jeezla

4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

The real question is how far kinlaw will fall. We may be able to steal him at 21.

It’s almost like drafting a TE with your first pick when you have a 27 year old pro bowler at the very same position. 

Vikings just went ham when I was gone and made a bunch of moves including acquiring Chris Jones so they said they are no longer interested in Alshon.

Also it looks like Denver is trying to trade up instead of down.

Jets might be going WR at 11, so I think the big 3 may go 11, 12 and 13. So it'll be stay at 21 or trade back