FFMD II Philadelphia Eagles Front Office: 6.196 Patrick Taylor Jr. RB Memphis

EaglesPeteC

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Powers that be, abusing said Power as Wanna be's.

Nothing like spending hours, PM'ing other GM's , VC's ect, working out what We as two Organizations feel best works for both Franchises, to then have the Trade Committee say Kick Rocks, We know better then You! Go away!

If that portion Specifically hasn't been addressed, GL!🍺

We're under new management. I hope you get involved and give it a fair try.

8 hours ago, Daimonas said:

idk what any of this is but good luck i hope it goes well

As the positions fill You should join in, fill up one of their FO position.  FFMD is where each forum turns into a Teams FO for the draft. GM,  VP, HC, DC, OC, ect... all the way down to being a Andy Reid's Cheesesteak Scout.👋

It use to occur Twice a year, best part of the Forum for years outside of my old ENBD (Babe Draft)! Obviously GM "for now" is out of the question for You but after they get one, if you feel confident in your knowledge at a specific area to help create the 2020 Eagles roster with trades, doubt FA now, the draft, join in, get on staff. You might like it. 

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

As the positions fill You should join in, fill up one of their FO position.  FFMD is where each forum turns into a Teams FO for the draft. GM,  VP, HC, DC, OC, ect... all the way down to being a Andy Reid's Cheesesteak Scout.👋

It use to occur Twice a year, best part of the Forum for years outside of my old ENBD (Babe Draft)! Obviously GM "for now" is out of the question for You but after they get one, if you feel confident in your knowledge at a specific area to help create the 2020 Eagles roster with trades, doubt FA now, the draft, join in, get on staff. You might like it. 

That's pretty interesting. Maybe I'll try being the medical staff so we can have one season without widespread debilitating injuries. Even if it's make-believe lmao.

I'll keep an eye on it and see if it's something I'll participate in next season.

5 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

That's pretty interesting. Maybe I'll try being the medical staff so we can have one season without widespread debilitating injuries. Even if it's make-believe lmao.

I'll keep an eye on it and see if it's something I'll participate in next season.

You can participate this season I'll act as the GM but the idea is to create discussion and to come to a little bit of a consensus on the moves and picks. So not much required of you besides popping on and telling me how terrible I am and what I should do....lol

22 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Powers that be, abusing said Power as Wanna be's.

Nothing like spending hours, PM'ing other GM's , VC's ect, working out what We as two Organizations feel best works for both Franchises, to then have the Trade Committee say Kick Rocks, We know better then You! Go away!

If that portion Specifically hasn't been addressed, GL!🍺

lol I remember that last time I was in the GM or assistant GM in this thing. Was miserable