FFMD II '20 - Chicago Bears Front Office

ny92mike

1 minute ago, WindyCity said:

We traded

50 for 55 and 138 

So we added a 4th. Jordan Love is still available is people are interested.

That's utterly hilarious. I'd say go for Love, if it would actually bring him to the Bears. Either way, it would be a SOLID pick there. 

I'll have to check out that main thread more thoroughly. That's some messed up **** Love is still there...

4 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

That's utterly hilarious. I'd say go for Love, if it would actually bring him to the Bears. Either way, it would be a SOLID pick there. 

I'll have to check out that main thread more thoroughly. That's some messed up **** Love is still there...

The game has always massively undervalued quarterbacks, especially quarterbacks who are middle of the road first rounder types or are projects. Truthfully, it's been much better in the more recent mocks than it was years ago. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The game has always massively undervalued quarterbacks, especially quarterbacks who are middle of the road first rounder types or are projects. Truthfully, it's been much better in the more recent mocks than it was years ago. 

Thanks for that. 

Love will likely not make it out of the first round, in the real draft.