FFMD II '20 - Green Bay Packers Front Office

ny92mike

QB: Aaron Rodgers | Tim Boyle | Manny Wilkins

RB: Aaron Jones | Jamaal Williams | Tyler Ervin | Dexter Williams | Damarea Crockett | Elijah Wellman

WR: Davante Adams | Denzel Mims | Allen Lazard | Devin Funchess | Equanimeous St. Brown | Marquez Valdes-Scantling | Jake Kumerow | Darrius Shepherd | Reggie Begelton | Malik Taylor

TE: Jace Sternberger | Marcedes Lewis | Robert Tonyan | Evan Baylis | James Looney

OT: David Bakhtiari | Ricky Wagner | Yosh Nijman | Alex Light | Cody Conway | John Leglue

IOL: Elgton Jenkins | Corey Linsley | Billy Turner | Lane Taylor | Lucas Patrick | Cole Madison

DL: Kenny Clark | Kingsley Keke | Dean Lowry | Tyler Lancaster | Montravius Adams

EDGE: Za’Darius Smith | Preston Smith | Rashan Gary | Tim Williams | Randy Ramsey | Greg Roberts

ILB: Christian Kirksey | Curtis Bolton | Oren Burks | Ty Summers

CB: Jaire Alexander | Kevin King | Chandon Sullivan | Josh Jackson | Ka’dar Hollman | DaShaun Amos | Kabion Ento

S: Adrian Amos | Darnell Savage | Raven Greene | Will Redmond

ST: Mason Crosby | JK Scott | Hunter Bradley

Edited by FinneasGage

1 hour ago, MaximusGluteus said:

Anyone with opinions on who we should take at pick 62 in FFMD?  Finn wants Pittman, I'm not a fan.  Trying to trade out but I don't see that happening.

Trade it to the Eagles for Rasul Douglas.

This suggestion has the most votes. Eagles accept. Thanks for dealing. 

On 4/6/2020 at 1:26 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Did something happen?

On 4/6/2020 at 1:27 PM, FinneasGage said:

would you like an interview for the scoop? 

You want the scoop?  Here you go:

Comrade Stalin here gets quick opinions from others, then disappears and does nothing, shows up at the 11th hour and picks whoever he wants regardless of what other people's opinions are.  I like how he showed up at the last minute and pretended to do something by posting "send me trade offers" in the FFMD Discussion thread.  What the **** do you think I had been doing for the past 3 hours, "bro"?  Then he gets pissy when I made the pick, who, by the way, was a player on his initial list of interests, that another member and I had come to the conclusion was probably the best pick in the spot we were at and where the board was.

Edited by MaximusGluteus

56 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

You want the scoop?  Here you go:

Comrade Stalin here gets quick opinions from others, then disappears and does nothing, shows up at the 11th hour and picks whoever he wants regardless of what other people's opinions are.  I like how he showed up at the last minute and pretended to do something by posting "send me trade offers" in the FFMD Discussion thread.  What the **** do you think I had been doing for the past 3 hours, "bro"?  Then he gets pissy when I made the pick, who, by the way, was a player on his initial list of interests, that another member and I had come to the conclusion was probably the best pick in the spot we were at and where the board was.

you're wildin man. i thought we were on friendly terms lol. we've done this like 10 years in a row with a really cordial/fun group. the hours i've been able to get on were sporadic leading up to our pick. you think i'm purposely trying to avoid discussion about our pick by limiting the time i'm on here? and i told you there was a chance i'd miss our pick. i snuck into the bathroom briefly to try and see what was up, so no i wasn't 100% caught up on what you were doing man. from my perspective, i logged on saw we were OTC. Started engaging in a trade discussion after I saw you were completely against a Pittman selection. Refreshed my browser and saw a rogue niang pick lol. Then I got "pissy" by hopping in discord and saying "bro"? that's not pissy man, that's just confusion as to why you would do that. and then you immediately remove yourself from discord and get pissed lol. in prior years the groups pretty much always came to a general consensus before things went down. the TCMD squad from a couple weeks ago of @Packerraymond @squire12 and myself disagreed on almost every pick, but just hashed it out and came to a decision we all liked. 

i'm not trying to be passive aggressive, when i say you're free to finish it man. i kind of lost interest. there's nothing personal or anything on my end dude i really don't care that much. 

• Like 1