Jedrick Wills, T Alabama

ravishingone

Wills like pretty much all Bama prospects is extremely polished at his position.  Very high floors, but how much more can he improve?

Dont get me wrong, I would be happy for the Bucs to draft him.  Reasons he could fall is he viewed as a RT only?  Athletically other prospects did better.  Hard to write a guy over 300 lbs isn t quite the physical speciman compared to other tackle prospects. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Wills like pretty much all Bama prospects is extremely polished at his position.  Very high floors, but how much more can he improve?

Dont get me wrong, I would be happy for the Bucs to draft him.  Reasons he could fall is he viewed as a RT only?  Athletically other prospects did better.  Hard to write a guy over 300 lbs isn t quite the physical speciman compared to other tackle prospects. 

Fantastic video! Did a great job outlining how good his feet and technique already are. I love this kid. Only reason he's my #3 OT is that I think he's better off/more comfortable on the right side. Don't get me wrong, I think he could play LT and be serviceable, but I think he's got the chance to be an elite RT ala Lane Johnson type. Hell, he could even be an elite RG...

He's a plug and play RT from day 1...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, indifference said:

Will be gone to the Jets/Browns but a great OT prospect. He is the anti Don Smith and finishes plays until the whistle sound. 

Just give me 1 of Wirfs, Thomas or Wills at #14 and I'm good. Don't care which one, as I love all 3...

Or, if they're gone, let us be able to move back a few spots and get some additional capital and grab Jones...