FFMD II - Redskins War Room - OTC!!!!

Ghostnote

2 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Albert O is a no brainier for me.

True TE, that's 6'5" 255+ 

He originally was a 1st Rd pick, then dropped as others rise.

I wouldn't even flinch picking him. He will be our day 1 starter, if we draft him this draft. 

He primarily dropped... because Lock was drafted... new QB... his stats declined.

I love this pick. Speed kills... and he knows how to block.

Edited by Skinsin2013
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Skinsin2013 said:

He primarily dropped... because Lock was drafted... new QB... his stats declined.

I love this pick. Speed kills... and he knows how to block.

Then let's hope he drops for real and we can pick him up in the 4th (for real)

• Like 2

I didn’t see 92 on the draft board, he’d definitely be a strong consideration if he makes it to the bottom of the round. Makeup concerns, but he’s a hell of a good athlete for his size. 

I don’t know if we’re considering more edge players, but there a couple I like. 160, 175, and 224. Especially 160. He’s an awesome athlete, and I think he could play both sides of the defense depending on situation/need. He’s frequently the last guy off the ball, and he’s still threatening QBs because of his athletic ability. When he does get off cleanly, he’s a menace. Clean up his snap recognition and he might be a star.

If we want to look outside the box, there is a certain XFL safety that once got kicked out of WVU (don’t see him on the big board) who the metrics community loves. Other safeties I like are 110 and 147, but honestly I’m not totally sure there’s a good bet left to be the true center field FS we need.

Everyone is going to want to punch me in the face for suggesting this, but I think the BPA will probably again be a WR. Not sure anyone would be on board for that, but I’ve got a bunch I still like if it’s a consideration. 

9 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I didn’t see 92 on the draft board, he’d definitely be a strong consideration if he makes it to the bottom of the round. Makeup concerns, but he’s a hell of a good athlete for his size. 

I don’t know if we’re considering more edge players, but there a couple I like. 160, 175, and 224. Especially 160. He’s an awesome athlete, and I think he could play both sides of the defense depending on situation/need. He’s frequently the last guy off the ball, and he’s still threatening QBs because of his athletic ability. When he does get off cleanly, he’s a menace. Clean up his snap recognition and he might be a star.

If we want to look outside the box, there is a certain XFL safety that once got kicked out of WVU (don’t see him on the big board) who the metrics community loves. Other safeties I like are 110 and 147, but honestly I’m not totally sure there’s a good bet left to be the true center field FS we need.

Everyone is going to want to punch me in the face for suggesting this, but I think the BPA will probably again be a WR. Not sure anyone would be on board for that, but I’ve got a bunch I still like if it’s a consideration. 

Same here. Including 105

• Like 1

1 hour ago, e16bball said:

I’m always down for BPA if it’s clear BPA. I mean bc we only got a jag in in FA at WR, it is definitely a position I could see us doubling up on. Throw a lot out there and see what sticks, just like TE & LT, we don’t have a definite starter at one of our two starting WR spots, we have 6 WRs right now who have a legitimate spot of being the starting WR - including Claypool, but it’s anyones guess who the #2 will be. I lean towards Harmon still bc he ended last year there and he’s such a good blocker for our running game.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

anyone one think we should see if we can trade up in the 4th from the comp spot? say we do our 4th and a 7th to move up a little? would like to try and get either 140 or 142. they are really the last two at that position that has the potential to be a future starter either on the left or right

2 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

anyone one think we should see if we can trade up in the 4th from the comp spot? say we do our 4th and a 7th to move up a little? would like to try and get either 140 or 142. they are really the last two at that position that has the potential to be a future starter either on the left or right

Yes, for the right player.

9 minutes ago, mike23md said:

So for those of you that have tthe link to the big board, please put your screen name next to the player you would like to pursue. Just place it in the next cell of the row of that player. 

PM me the link, the one turtle sent me wont let me type anything