We’ve got Poe

D82

Fyeah!! I love it. Maybe not what he once was but was having a bounce back 2019. 4 sacks in 11 games, pacing 6 for the season. McCoy had 5.

When was the last time both our DTs were over 300lbs? When was the last time our starting 2 DTs combined for 11 sacks?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

Fyeah!! I love it. Maybe not what he once was but was having a bounce back 2019. 4 sacks in 11 games, pacing 6 for the season. McCoy had 5.

When was the last time both our DTs were over 300lbs? When was the last time our starting 2 DTs combined for 11 sacks?

Been a long time and it’s way overdue. If we could somehow add Clowney at a decent rate or trade of Ngakoue or Lawson...this d-line would be vastly upgraded.

• Like 1

Even if you haven't warmed up to Poe yet, you have to admit there is a culture change happening on defense. Prioritizing the DT/NT position hasn't happened in forever. Almost as long as it's been since we took drafting a QB seriously.

3 minutes ago, D82 said:

Been a long time and it’s way overdue. If we could somehow add Clowney at a decent rate or trade of Ngakoue or Lawson...this d-line would be vastly upgraded.

At this point, screw it. Pay Clowney. What else is there to spend this money on? You know Poe is cheap.

Edited by DaBoys

Forget paying for Clowney. Gregory and Crawford can get the job done. Do you guys see our Corners. The only one I like is Lewis. Brown and Awuzie are ok but im looking at Ryan Logan right now. He would instantly become the best CB on this team. Plus he can play all over the secondary. I would pay 10 mil on him before I pay 20 on Clowney