We’ve got Poe

D82

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

4 years? He played in 2018. Its only 1 year. Plenty of people miss a year. 

My point is RG has played in 28 games total and missed basically missed 3 of the past 4 yrs, so nobody really knows what we’re going to get here. I’m hopeful he can return and perform like he did in ‘18. But, he’s a wildcard at this point imo.

Edited by WizardHawk
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

My point is RG has played in 28 games total and missed basically missed 3 of the past 4 yrs, so nobody really knows what we’re going to get here. I’m hopeful he can return and perform like he did in ‘18. But, he’s a wildcard at this point imo.

I agree that RG is a wildcard.  But there's nothing but upside here.  Potentially big upside.

1 minute ago, textaz03 said:

Bet he’s tagged and untouchable 

Seriously though. Better chance of the Mavs signing Lebron James at some point in the indefinite future than the Cowboys signing an untagged UFA Joey Bosa at the end of his rookie contract.

1 hour ago, matt79511 said:

Seriously though. Better chance of the Mavs signing Lebron James at some point in the indefinite future than the Cowboys signing an untagged UFA Joey Bosa at the end of his rookie contract.

There is the trade possibility. Last year of contract, set to make a pay day, wouldn't be the first time a team made the trade and cut ties

The Chargers have close to $130m in cap space next year. I bet they can squeeze Bosa in somehow.

Of course they could use the Dallas model for success too..... develop him, have him turn into one of the league's best at his position. Have the money to re-sign him and let him walk. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

The Chargers have close to $130m in cap space next year. I bet they can squeeze Bosa in somehow.

Of course they could use the Dallas model for success too..... develop him, have him turn into one of the league's best at his position. Have the money to re-sign him and let him walk. 

Exactly. I don't have to imagine a team loaded with cap space letting pro bowlers go for a 3rd round pick. I see it happening in Dallas, and the Charges have a reputation 

Edited by DaBoys