Jump to content
turtle28

Redskins sign former Giants WR, Cody Latimer

Recommended Posts

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Another scrub.

How dare you!? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lavar703 said:

How dare you!? 

Speak the truth...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dunno, 70 catches for 935 yards is a pretty good season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I dunno, 70 catches for 935 yards is a pretty good season. 

giphy.gif

those are his career stats.  (I know you're joking)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The goal is clear. Draft Chase Young, try to get a top 10 pick again next year and build around those two players along with the other young players we already have on the team.

Buckle up boys, it’s going to be a bumpy ride. We are going to have to find happiness in the small victories this year like hopefully the improvement of guys like Haskins, Scarry Terry, Harmon, the Sims brothers, Guice, Sprinkle, Martin and Roullier on offense and Fuller, Moreau, Moreland, Stroman, Holcomb, SDH, Sweat, Ryan Anderson, Sean Davis, Apke, JHC and obviously the hopeful dominance of Chase Young, Allen, Ioannidis and Payne along the DL.

I see a 5-11 or 6-10 team, 7-9 at best and that’s if all these guys really really take the next step in their development which is highly unlikely.

Edited by turtle28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I dunno, 70 catches for 935 yards is a pretty good season. 

That was in 6 seasons (66 games). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like Rivera is betting on himself this offseason - He's signing a couple guys that were high draft picks and seeing if he can coach them up. Cody Latimer, Sean Davis, Jon Bostic, and Richard Rodgers were Round 2 or Round 3 draft picks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

We are going 5-11. At best. At. Best. 

Idk man, a competent defensive staff with that line (including Young).  If you get just a small step forward from Haskins and his young WRs we're winning 8 games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, taylor made said:

It looks like Rivera is betting on himself this offseason - He's signing a couple guys that were high draft picks and seeing if he can coach them up. Cody Latimer, Sean Davis, Jon Bostic, and Richard Rodgers were Round 2 or Round 3 draft picks.

I like this take.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

We are going 5-11. At best. At. Best. 

Depends on the defense IMO. If Chase Young is what he could be then our D could be a lot better which means the team could be better by several games. 

Remember back from 2015-2017 our team was average for the obvious reason, only our passing game was good - sometimes great - it could just be the opposite this year.

Edited by turtle28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, turtle28 said:

The goal is clear. Draft Chase Young, try to get a top 10 pick again next year and build around those two players along with the other young players we already have on the team.

Buckle up boys, it’s going to be a bumpy ride. We are going to have to find happiness in the small victories this year like hopefully the improvement of guys like Haskins, Scarry Terry, Harmon, the Sims brothers, Guice, Sprinkle, Martin and Roullier on offense and Fuller, Moreau, Moreland, Stroman, Holcomb, SDH, Sweat, Ryan Anderson, Sean Davis, Apke, JHC and obviously the hopeful dominance of Chase Young, Allen, Ioannidis and Payne along the DL.

I see a 5-11 or 6-10 team, 7-9 at best and that’s if all these guys really really take the next step in their development which is highly unlikely.

Picture your investment portfolio: well don’t look  now for at least another couple months, if I said you will increase the portfolio by 67% to 133% in the first year would you be happy?  This is the honeymoon year for Rivera where I Drink, Boink, and Smile at how much/improved better we are from last year. 
v1.aDs5NTk3O2o7MTgzNjA7MTIwMDs3MDA7NDY3

and since we are all shut-ins- I love this clip on predicting games 

 

Edited by Doc Draper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Garbage players for garbage coach equals a garbage season 0 Ron Rivera just messed up our free agents just garbage Washington grade =F

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×