Redskins sign former Giants WR, Cody Latimer

turtle28

The goal is clear. Draft Chase Young, try to get a top 10 pick again next year and build around those two players along with the other young players we already have on the team.

Buckle up boys, it’s going to be a bumpy ride. We are going to have to find happiness in the small victories this year like hopefully the improvement of guys like Haskins, Scarry Terry, Harmon, the Sims brothers, Guice, Sprinkle, Martin and Roullier on offense and Fuller, Moreau, Moreland, Stroman, Holcomb, SDH, Sweat, Ryan Anderson, Sean Davis, Apke, JHC and obviously the hopeful dominance of Chase Young, Allen, Ioannidis and Payne along the DL.

I see a 5-11 or 6-10 team, 7-9 at best and that’s if all these guys really really take the next step in their development which is highly unlikely.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 2

Just now, taylor made said:

It looks like Rivera is betting on himself this offseason - He's signing a couple guys that were high draft picks and seeing if he can coach them up. Cody Latimer, Sean Davis, Jon Bostic, and Richard Rodgers were Round 2 or Round 3 draft picks.

I like this take.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

We are going 5-11. At best. At. Best. 

Depends on the defense IMO. If Chase Young is what he could be then our D could be a lot better which means the team could be better by several games. 

Remember back from 2015-2017 our team was average for the obvious reason, only our passing game was good - sometimes great - it could just be the opposite this year.

Edited by turtle28

5 hours ago, turtle28 said:

The goal is clear. Draft Chase Young, try to get a top 10 pick again next year and build around those two players along with the other young players we already have on the team.

Buckle up boys, it’s going to be a bumpy ride. We are going to have to find happiness in the small victories this year like hopefully the improvement of guys like Haskins, Scarry Terry, Harmon, the Sims brothers, Guice, Sprinkle, Martin and Roullier on offense and Fuller, Moreau, Moreland, Stroman, Holcomb, SDH, Sweat, Ryan Anderson, Sean Davis, Apke, JHC and obviously the hopeful dominance of Chase Young, Allen, Ioannidis and Payne along the DL.

I see a 5-11 or 6-10 team, 7-9 at best and that’s if all these guys really really take the next step in their development which is highly unlikely.

Picture your investment portfolio: well don’t look  now for at least another couple months, if I said you will increase the portfolio by 67% to 133% in the first year would you be happy?  This is the honeymoon year for Rivera where I Drink, Boink, and Smile at how much/improved better we are from last year. 
v1.aDs5NTk3O2o7MTgzNjA7MTIwMDs3MDA7NDY3

and since we are all shut-ins- I love this clip on predicting games 

Edited by Doc Draper