BayRaider 2020 Semi-Final Version Mock Draft

BayRaider

I really don't mind using a 3rd on OT. Depth isn't good there. Parker hasn't shown he belongs in this league and Sharpe is just decent and a FA next year. To add to this, Trent has been listed on the injury report basically every week so it'd be wise to have a good option behind him.

Just now, raidr4life said:

I'd rather go for a true guard like Robert Hunt he's a beast and Incognito is getting long in the tooth.

Hunt went one pick before us, I really like him too! 

Despite what people think, we are almost certainly taking a guard in the third. This Guard class is VERY good. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

Just to clarify my comment about not digging the two OL picks, I think spending one of those picks on OL would be prudent on our part. But overall, I think this mock was well thought out and we came away with some really good players in this scenario.

Thanks. Middle Rounds are a c*apshoot, none of know what will happen in the 3rd. The average number of picks correct in the 3rd among predictions is....3!

As for my 1st Round, I’m starting to think we may pick a corner that no one suspects at 19. Like Johnson or Terrell. People will complain like Ferrell at 4 last year. 

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

I'd rather go for a true guard like Robert Hunt he's a beast and Incognito is getting long in the tooth.

Hunt is my favorite if we target a G. Not sure we do if Gabe stays. Hunt might drop a bit since he missed the Senior Bowl and couldn't work out at the combine.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

Hunt is my favorite if we target a G. Not sure we do if Gabe stays. Hunt might drop a bit since he missed the Senior Bowl and couldn't work out at the combine.

Hunt is going to be a very good guard.  I like how, much like Incognito, he’s always looking to hit someone, slide over for the kill shot when he’s unguarded and the G has a man locked up.

dude grew up very hard... there’s something with those type of guys there hungry and well versed with succeeding with chaos around them.

• Like 1