Bills sign CB EJ Gaines - 1 year deal.

Trentwannabe

Not a bad move however I think getting a CB in the draft for longterm purposes is the right move. Norman, Gaines, and Levi are on 1 year deals. Levi's  ERFA tender is up after this year so hes going to expect a reasonable pay day. Tre is going to be up for a big time contract and a good way to balance it out is to have a rookie contract at the #2 position. I like the competition approach here as a lot of people are battling out for a position except for the obvious ones. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Why not? Nothing wrong with a deep secondary.

Were locked and loaded at DB. Find a more quality, deeper secondary than us. White, Norman, Wallace, Gaines, Johnson, Hyde, Poyer and Neal 🔥

Don’t forget Marlowe either. Absolute baller and this unit is a force to be dealt with.

2 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Not a bad move however I think getting a CB in the draft for longterm purposes is the right move. Norman, Gaines, and Levi are on 1 year deals. Levi's  ERFA tender is up after this year so hes going to expect a reasonable pay day. Tre is going to be up for a big time contract and a good way to balance it out is to have a rookie contract at the #2 position. I like the competition approach here as a lot of people are battling out for a position except for the obvious ones. 

Yeah CB should definitely still be on the table. Love that we could legitimately go BPA in the draft and not be left vulnerable.