GDT - Week 3: Oakland Raiders at Washington Redskins

Ghostnote

Good interview here by Hogshaven of a Raiders blogger. He says Marshall Newhouse is the weak in their oline. So that tells me that Kerrigan should have a big game and hopefully a few sacks. They have trouble covering TEs so Reed & Davis should do well vs their LBs. Also, IMO I don't think their CBs can't cover our WRs, the question becomes does Pryor catch the ball and does Cousins throw it to Doctson because if it's anything like last game he's sure to be open some. We also need to get the ball into Crowder's hands quick, fast and in a hurry on screens, slants, shallow routes, choice routes and then when they're playing those routes too tight in the second half send him up the seam for a deep pass and hopefully a TD like we used to get from him once a game last year.

4 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Pryor doesn't strike me as a guy who cares about revenge. He just seems like he wants to succeed and win. He's honestly a much better person than I ever thought. 

Nah F that I hope he gets a revenge game ... time for that to happen while he's been underachieving.

On 9/22/2017 at 9:16 AM, TheGreeK1973 said:

First of all lets stop with we don't do well on nationally televised games.  Look at last year's GB game.

Also I honestly believe our D is better than theirs, especially pass protection and rushing the passer.

But honestly unless magically KC and these WRs play by far their best game so far this year we don't have a chance in hell because Carr and that offense is clicking right now at a very high level.  So we need to score points, probably need over 30 for us to have a chance.  Can we do it?  I don't think so, I think we will come a TD short

Raiders 30

Skins 24

We won the greenbay game lol we humiliated them .

and I took pleasure on our capital and fans watching them do it .

According to ESPN, Redskins starting running back Rob Kelley (rib) is unlikely to play and that Jordan Reed (chest) is a game-time decision but it also is probable that he will sit out. Bot players were listed as questionable on the final injury report on Friday.
I definitely think Kelley should sit. We have Perine, Thompson and Brown to pick up that slack and perhaps play even better then Kelley did.

If I'm the skins, I'd be leaning towards having Reed sit as well. We have Vernon Davis, and while he's definitely not Jordan Reed, Davis is a very good back up and would actually start for some teams if he wanted to, but he wants to be here. 

Our bye week is week 4, and if Reed is at healthy now, I think it's more important that we get him healthy for the final 12 games rather than he plays this week or next.

Archived