Jets Pick at 11

goldfishwars

Reason being I’d prefer one of the tackles but after free agency we really need some weapons for Sam. Also I’ve looked into the second tier o-lineman and there’s a few guys I really like who’d be there in the second. 

Ideally in this scenario however a trade back would be perfect as we could still get one of Becton, JJ, Lamb or Ruggs. 

It’ll probably be Becton. There’s not a consensus top receiver. So I could Lamb, Jeudy and Ruggs splitting the majority of the votes and then Becton winning by a hair. He has the benefit of being the only tackle left.   

Edited by SDotNova

The 11 pick will be gravy for us whether it is a WR or O lineman. I prefer a top WR who ever that might be. No question we are a better team right now than the one that ended the season. We did get help in the FA market even though we did not sign any big name O lineman

I am torn. Because we still need that STUD on the OL and a hopeful stud OT would be great as we still look weak there.

But Wr we are weak and we have the potential of landing a #1 WR for Sam, something that will help him out that other young QBs have. 

would be great to watch Sam throwing to Lamb or Jeudy for the next decade. 

But there is a better chance of taking a high level OT and then finding a good WR in round 2 or possibly trade up to grab a first round talent WR. 

One thing about Ruggs, I noticed that Tua would underthrow or hang passes out a lot causing Ruggs to wait instead of hitting him stride. The slants when hes hit in stride he flies

Imagine grabbing a WR that would cause defenses to fear? We have no one.

But a good OL opens things up as well. 

I will be happy as long as its a WR or OT round 1 and 2. 

• Like 2