Jets Pick at 11

goldfishwars

I went Ruggs,  Becton,  Jeudy.   

I've stated my thoughts on Ruggs lately.   He's just a constant stress on a defense.   They have to be concerned every play. 

Wills is probably the only player I'd have to really consider not taking over him,  but Wills is off the board here

13 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

All of a sudden everyone is on Ruggs.  Who does he compare to, Hill?

Fast, plays tough, good hands, good route running.

He is actually IMO better than Hill. But where Ruggs goes will determine how good he can be. A team should feature him in ways to get the ball in his hands like KC does with Hill

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Fast, plays tough, good hands, good route running.

He is actually IMO better than Hill. But where Ruggs goes will determine how good he can be. A team should feature him in ways to get the ball in his hands like KC does with Hill

You're giving Gase too much credit.

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Didn’t say Gase could utilize him the way he should. That’s actually what scares me with him. Is that Gase wouldn’t use him right

Fair enough - and that's why I don't want Ruggs. Juedy can be used by any HC, including the guy who replaces Gase.

7 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

Fair enough - and that's why I don't want Ruggs. Juedy can be used by any HC, including the guy who replaces Gase.

You make it sound like Ruggs is a gadget player. 

Also a 3rd head coach for Darnold? Might as well start looking for a new Quarterback now. 

10 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

Yes Jeudy is the equivalent to Wills for me at OT. I think you’re getting a guaranteed pro bowler with either.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

I don't think it's much harder to find ways to use Ruggs. 

6 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

You make it sound like Ruggs is a gadget player. 

Also a 3rd head coach for Darnold? Might as well start looking for a new Quarterback now. 

I just don't think Ruggs is as foolproof as Jeudy and Lamb. I'd rather someone who will be able to consistently get open and make things easy for Sam than a play who's going to be dependent on scheme for production.