Cowboys sign K Greg Zuerlein

notthatbluestuff

The last what 3 years he got hurt and missed games. Last year was his worst in a year where the Rams offense took a step back and we needed him to come through with kicks like he missed against the Seahawks in Seattle that had he made it the Rams wouldve been (10-6) and in the 2nd place in the NFC West grabbing one of those wildcard spots.

Im going to miss Zeurlein because as was said, those two big time kicks he made in the NFCCG will forever be edged in my heart as a Rams fan that has Saints fans not even thinking about it because they literally stopped thinking about the game after that no call happened even though they were still up by 3pts at home and all they had to do was make one defensive stop which they did the previous game against the Eagles but couldnt do against the Rams. I dont even know why I brought that up because its none of my business (to quote Shannon Sharpe because I love when he say that to Skip lol). Anyways, speaking of Skip, I know he is loving the Cowboys signing him and he is going to mention many times how the Cowboys is going to go to LA this upcoming season and Zeurlein is going to kick the game-winning field goal to beat his former team so just thinking about it already is exhausting.

Anyways, Im shocked the Rams didnt bring Zeurlein back but for me I think the Rams saw that his injuries over the past three years were starting to become a trend. Its hard to find kickers in the NFL but the Rams did find Zeurlein and Hekker in the same draft so maybe they are banking on finding their next Zeurlein in this upcoming draft in the 5th round.

Edited by stl4life07

2 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

The last what 3 years he got hurt and missed games. Last year was his worst in a year where the Rams offense took a step back and we needed him to come through with kicks like he missed against the Seahawks in Seattle that had he made it the Rams wouldve been (10-6) and in the 2nd place in the NFC West grabbing one of those wildcard spots.

Im going to miss Zeurlein because as was said, those two big time kicks he made in the NFCCG will forever be edged in my heart as a Rams fan that has Saints fans not even thinking about it because they literally stopped thinking about the game after that no call happened even though they were still up by 3pts at home and all they had to do was make one defensive stop which they did the previous game against the Eagles but couldnt do against the Rams. I dont even know why I brought that up because its none of my business (to quote Shannon Sharpe because I love when he say that to Skip lol). Anyways, speaking of Skip, I know he is loving the Cowboys signing him and he is going to mention many times how the Cowboys is going to go to LA this upcoming season and Zeurlein is going to kick the game-winning field goal to beat his former team so just thinking about it already is exhausting.

Anyways, Im shocked the Rams didnt bring Zeurlein back but for me I think the Rams saw that his injuries over the past three years were starting to become a trend. Its hard to find kickers in the NFL but the Rams did find Zeurlein and Hekker in the same draft so maybe they are banking on finding their next Zeurlein in this upcoming draft in the 5th round.

Hey now, at least wait for myself or one of the other Saints fans to bring this up before the smug reply please and thank you!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fray32 said:

Hey now, at least wait for myself or one of the other Saints fans to bring this up before the smug reply please and thank you!!!

Im just busting your and Saints fans balls on that but Ill take what you said into consideration. Hey feel free to continue to say how the Rams didnt show up and looked like crap in the Superbowl against the Patriots and I can accept it with my heart still open lol. 

Edited by stl4life07
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

Can't believe we blew that prime nickname on him when Tucker was a rookie the same year.

Remember who the best rookie kicker that year was? None other than Blair Walsh. Legatron, Blair Walsh, and Justin Tucker entered the league the same year, and it looked like we were going to see the best kicking class of all-time, with Walsh headlining.