HB Final Social Distance Mock Draft

Humble_Beast

22 minutes ago, daineraider said:

Jeudys route running is on another level.  It’s amazing how quick he comes in and out of breaks.  Ruggs has obvious quickness and speed, but I just think Jeudy is more polished.  Like I said though, I wouldn’t be upset with any of those 3 WRs.

Ruggs is definitely the least polished of the top 3 WR. But I just love his speed, RAC ability, and his ability to take the top off of the defense. It'd open up so much for the rest of our offense. 

Not a fan of Ruggs. Not a fan of Delpit. Not a fan of Akers. 

Pittman is good. Like a Mike Evans. But this is a round too late. He could go as high as #39. Bc he's good.

Not a fan of Davion Taylor. 

When it comes to watching prospects. I like guys that perform on film. This is more like the test. You're all prepared when you go to the combine so there's no real surprises and you just validate and recheck from that point on.

If you wanna keep those positions (without trading down) you go Lamb and Chinn. You go Jeudy and Chinn. Lamb is the obvious fit because of scheme. Chinn at #19 is borderline insanity. No, it is insane. Joyner and Abram is servicable. For now. I think you can go Zack Baun there. Guaranteed something. Or someone else. You need guaranteed somethings in round one. You can't just throw freaking darts out there. 

I like the top two WRs and then there's a big dropoff in value until the second round. 

4 hours ago, Raidersfan1 said:

Would you trade PJ Hall and Gabe Jackson plus 5th rd pick for PIT 4th and 6th???

I would. 

Eh, that would be terrible value. Maybe for Pitts 2nd rounder. Gabe may well fetch a 3rd on his own ?!?! PJ hasn't lived up to draft stock yet but he has some potential too, why would we include him?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Raidersfan1 said:

Pittsburgh is a spot for Gabe Jackson. Pittsburgh is a spot for PJ Hall. There should be something in the works with Pittsburgh.  

I thought hb would answer but ok 

don’t think it would happen but I’d want more in return 

On 3/27/2020 at 7:49 PM, roi34 said:

CeeDee over ruggs though. Ruggs never been the #1 guy, I like him and he's got better hands than tyriek too probably. But not sure I trust him. 

Besides that I dig it

I just think of Ruggs like Jacobs... Better pro than college player...

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Initially I think so due to the money, but if Crosby becomes a star..He would always be on the field, I see Maxx rotating in a lot 

Id think maxx would start with the fight between nassib and pick number 4??