Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
squire12

Round by Round Mock (you make the pick RD 5 page 7)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Going to do a round by round type mock.  Each day (or so) I will post a group of players that would be on the board for the corresponding GB Packers pick.  Certainly you can agree or disagree with the players that are going to be listed, but as we get further along in the draft, the variance of big boards increases.  The idea of this is to make your pick without knowing what players will be available at future picks at various positions.  

So....here we go

Pick Team Player
1 Cincinnati Joe Burrow
2 Washington Chase Young
3 Detroit Isaiah Simmons
4 NY Giants Derrick Brown
5 Miami Justin Herbert
6 LA Chargers Tua Tagovailoa
7 Carolina Javon Kinlaw
8 Arizona Jedrick Wills
9 Jacksonville Jerry Jeudy
10 Cleveland Jeffrey Okudah
11 NY Jets Henry Ruggs
12 LV Raiders Justin Jefferson
13 SF 49ers CJ Henderson
14 TB Tristan Wirfs
15 Denver Andrew Thomas
16 Atlanta Zach Baun
17 Dallas Trevon Diggs
18 Miami Mekhi Becton
19 LV Raiders K'Lavon Chaisson
20 Jacksonville Noah Igbinoghene
21 Philly Cee Dee Lamb
22 Minnesota Tee Higgins
23 NE Denzel Mims
24 New Orleans Patrick Queen
25 Minnesota AJ Terrell
26 Miami Brandon Aiyuk
27 Seattle Josh Jones
28 Baltimore Kenneth Murray
29 Tennessee Kristian Fullton
30 Green Bay ?????

 

Some options:

Austin Jackson

Neville Gallimore

Ross Blacklock

Justin Madubuike

Yetur Gross-Matos

AJ Apenesa

Jeff Gladney

Lavishka Shenault

Jalen Reagor

 

I am going with Ross Blacklock.   Adds a premium the DL group.   

Post your pick with some comments!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by squire12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Xavier McKinney

that's a disastrous way for the board to fall. 

Out of the guys you listed I guess Austin Jackson... and plug him in at RG.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate this board.

I’ll be the unpopular guy and go Jordan Love (if he got to sit behind AR, with his tools I’m a believer)


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

Xavier McKinney

that's a disastrous way for the board to fall. 

Out of the guys you listed I guess Austin Jackson... and plug him in at RG.  

Dont love the board.  Missed McKinney on the list, but I am not a big fan of safety with Amos and Savage.  Though a 3rd safety is not bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

I hate this board.

I’ll be the unpopular guy and go Jordan Love (if he got to sit behind AR, with his tools I’m a believer)


 

That seems like a waste for 3 years.  I get the QB positional value, but there is no gain for it in 2020, 2021 for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

That seems like a waste for 3 years.  I get the QB positional value, but there is no gain for it in 2020, 2021 for sure

Rodgers was a waste for 3 years and that pick I think panned out. If you think you have the next guy you take him.
 

In 2022 we can cut/trade Rodgers for a 17m hit if love looks the part. Considering we’d have love on a rookie deal that would put us 20m in which would be a good spot (top of market qbs will be making 40 then).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NE taking anothe 1st round WR after NKeal last year seems fishy. Like youre trying to screw us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, squire12 said:

Going to do a round by round type mock.  Each day (or so) I will post a group of players that would be on the board for the corresponding GB Packers pick.  Certainly you can agree or disagree with the players that are going to be listed, but as we get further along in the draft, the variance of big boards increases.  The idea of this is to make your pick without knowing what players will be available at future picks at various positions.  

So....here we go

Pick Team Player
1 Cincinnati Joe Burrow
2 Washington Chase Young
3 Detroit Isaiah Simmons
4 NY Giants Derrick Brown
5 Miami Justin Herbert
6 LA Chargers Tua Tagovailoa
7 Carolina Javon Kinlaw
8 Arizona Jedrick Wills
9 Jacksonville Jerry Jeudy
10 Cleveland Jeffrey Okudah
11 NY Jets Henry Ruggs
12 LV Raiders Justin Jefferson
13 SF 49ers CJ Henderson
14 TB Tristan Wirfs
15 Denver Andrew Thomas
16 Atlanta Zach Baun
17 Dallas Trevon Diggs
18 Miami Mekhi Becton
19 LV Raiders K'Lavon Chaisson
20 Jacksonville Noah Igbinoghene
21 Philly Cee Dee Lamb
22 Minnesota Tee Higgins
23 NE Denzel Mims
24 New Orleans Patrick Queen
25 Minnesota AJ Terrell
26 Miami Brandon Aiyuk
27 Seattle Josh Jones
28 Baltimore Kenneth Murray
29 Tennessee Kristian Fullton
30 Green Bay ?????

 

Some options:

Austin Jackson

Neville Gallimore

Ross Blacklock

Justin Madubuike

Yetur Gross-Matos

AJ Apenesa

Jeff Gladney

Lavishka Shenault

Jalen Reagor

 

I am going with Ross Blacklock.   Adds a premium the DL group.   

Post your pick with some comments!!!!!!!!!!!

If Love falls that far, could be Rodgers Favre redux,  otherwise Shenault maybe....

Edited by fattlipp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gross-matos  is the talent, but can't sew that much capital into the OLB position.

Love the long term choice of Love and wouldn't be upset IF Gute and MLF chose that path.

Would grab Apenesa in this scenario. He had a tough combine, but his tape from week to week was impressive. Took it to Jackson in their matchup.

He could solidify our DL next to Clark.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×