Jump to content
BZski

Do the Redskins do the unthinkable?

Recommended Posts

On 4/17/2020 at 7:17 AM, MikeT14 said:

I don't think the Skins are going to get offered what they want to pass on Young. Everything out of camp says they're good to go to take CY.

You can't go wrong with taking a guy like that.  He should be a beast in the NFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2020 at 7:25 AM, ClutchDJ said:

 

Or Rosen himself just made the situations look much worse?

It's possible.  He might just be a horrible NFL QB.  I don't think anyone can debate that they were both challenging situations for a young QB just trying to learn the game though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Cardinals did the unthinkable last year and they're thinking about how it was possibly the unthinkable to think about doing what everyone was thinking they should do.

If your QB sucks and you know it, don't expect them to stop sucking.  Dump them as quickly as possible and try again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

The Cardinals did the unthinkable last year and they're thinking about how it was possibly the unthinkable to think about doing what everyone was thinking they should do.

If your QB sucks and you know it, don't expect them to stop sucking.  Dump them as quickly as possible and try again.

 

It's the smart thing to do if you know you've got a bust on your hands. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Some of the team’s digital draft events are scheduled to occur on Facebook Live. According to the social media giant, the 49ers, Tennessee Titans, Miami Dolphins and Tampa Bay Buccaneers are staging their draft events on the platform. Others, like the Washington Redskins, will stream their event on various platforms. The broadcast will include Redskins coaches and current and former players such as Dwayne Haskins and Brian Mitchell. 

It would be amazing for Washington to do this, include Haskins, and then draft Tua at #2. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Forge said:

It would be amazing for Washington to do this, include Haskins, and then draft Tua at #2. 

That's one (of many) reason why I just don't see it happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets be honest Redskins fan

 

Haskin doesnt seem like a franchise QB he wasnt even a high draft pick for a 1st round pick we can dump him but I rather wait next year for Lawrence or Fields.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From recent reports, we've done more homework on Love than Tua. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Quick, someone make this thread too:

 

 

Aw man, I was just going to post this. 

It won't happen, but I want it to so badly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Forge said:

Aw man, I was just going to post this. 

It won't happen, but I want it to so badly

Tell me about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Quick, someone make this thread too:

 

 

Quote

“You know my theory. It’s very, very difficult for Saquon [Barkley] to run the ball if he doesn’t have holes. It’s going to be difficult for Daniel [Jones] to throw the ball when he’s on his back. We’ll continue to build the offense line.”

Quote from Dave Gettlemen last Friday. The Giants are taking an offensive tackle.

If Herbert had entered the 2019 draft, there is a good chance the Giants would have drafted him ahead of Daniel Jones.  They did a lot of homework on him during his junior season.  I think this is just them trying to wrap up their scouting process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Gmen said:

Quote from Dave Gettlemen last Friday. The Giants are taking an offensive tackle.

If Herbert had entered the 2019 draft, there is a good chance the Giants would have drafted him ahead of Daniel Jones.  They did a lot of homework on him during his junior season.  I think this is just them trying to wrap up their scouting process.

I more or less posted it to show I think it's as stupid as the Redskins taking Tua.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×