Do the Redskins do the unthinkable?

BZski

On 4/21/2020 at 3:48 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Great you picked 2 games. What about versus the Eagles and the Giants?

Haskins didn't even play a full game against the Giants the second time around. He had a good first half against the worst secondary in the NFL. Then Keenum came in and went over 70% completion (16/22) for 150 yards and a touchdown. Not exactly a tough defense, obviously. By that point in the season, Peppers was on IR and Jackrabbit had been released.

I appreciate the irony in calling out a poster for picking at 2 bad games, then using 1.5 good games as a rebuttal.

13 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Haskins didn't even play a full game against the Giants the second time around. He had a good first half against the worst secondary in the NFL. Then Keenum came in and went over 70% completion (16/22) for 150 yards and a touchdown. Not exactly a tough defense, obviously. By that point in the season, Peppers was on IR and Jackrabbit had been released.

I appreciate the irony in calling out a poster for picking at 2 bad games, then using 1.5 good games as a rebuttal.

A.) I picked the most recent games, I didn’t cherry-pick 2 games that were 3 weeks apart.

B.) I don’t know how many times I’ll need to explain to people that the play calling duties changed to a competent offensive playcaller and when the playbook opened up, Dwayne was highly successful.

13 hours ago, Gmen said:

Daniel Jeramiah not a fan of Haskins

That's not exactly true. He was pretty high on him going into the draft. If things changed in the last year, perhaps, I haven't seen much outside of your cryptic tweet that I can't see the rest of the context.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-path-to-the-draft/0ap3000001023589/Daniel-Jeremiah-s-takeaways-from-Dwayne-Haskins-pro-day

D0SiWF0XQAA1DNP?format=jpg&name=small

7 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

That's not exactly true. He was pretty high on him going into the draft. If things changed in the last year, perhaps, I haven't seen much outside of your cryptic tweet that I can't see the rest of the context.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-path-to-the-draft/0ap3000001023589/Daniel-Jeremiah-s-takeaways-from-Dwayne-Haskins-pro-day

He's been going out of his way to trash Haskins. I don't understand Gmens issue but whatevs

5 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Clearly he is butt hurt about Haskins, and thinks that his team wouldnt spend pick 4 on a qb but the skins would at 2. It doesnt make sense skins will get the best player in the draft. As for Allen I think he will be the starter but it has nothing to do with Haskins ability, it is said to be a shorter season Allen knows the offense and has an advantage over haskins. If haskins has the time at training camp to learn the book and get on the same page as the coaches then he starts. I have doubts on haskins being long term franchise guy but things can change when he has an oline and weapons to throw to but this team seems like a full rebuild, he has 2 seasons to prove that he can be the guy year 3 on rivera's team is when they will either keep him as the guy or move on unless he has the worst season a qb could possibly have this year to where they move on from him next year.

On 3/30/2020 at 11:28 AM, BZski said:

You're probably right. I just hope you are wrong for no other reason to upset you. You can bet your a$$ I will be sending you a LMFAO message if you do if fact take Tua over Young. 

On 3/30/2020 at 11:30 AM, HTTRDynasty said:

And I'll dedicate a toast to you when we take Young.

I made that toast, btw.

2 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Perfect!  Sewell will look good in Burgundy and Gold. 

Not here to troll Haskins like that other guy is, but if you guys are indeed picking top 5 next year, its pretty safe to say Haskins isnt working out, and QB will likely be the pick....unless there isnt one there, of course.    

I think the hate for Haskins is laughable at this point and I hope he balls out to shut some of these people up.    Not his biggest fan, but its pathetic how many people are seemingly rooting for him to fail.   

• Like 2

3 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Not here to troll Haskins like that other guy is, but if you guys are indeed picking top 5 next year, its pretty safe to say Haskins isnt working out, and QB will likely be the pick....unless there isnt one there, of course.    

I think the hate for Haskins is laughable at this point and I hope he balls out to shut some of these people up.    Not his biggest fan, but its pathetic how many people are seemingly rooting for him to fail.   

I agree that it’s likely the pick is QB if we finish top 5, but who knows with this unpredictable situation we’re in?  

If Haskins isn’t able to get any reps b/c there’s no training camp, they may start the season with Allen at QB. Plus, some people seem to think Daniel Jones played well last season, yet they’re still picking top 5.  Also depends how good they think any prospect besides Lawrence is. I’m personally not a big Fields fan.