Reaching out, and not touching someone...

vike daddy

@COVID19 and @RogerGoodell

Just kidding, I don't hate Goodell that much.

The teams are supposed to share what they learn about each other, right? While the full version of @Uncle Buck's sordid history would no doubt frighten and scandalize you, I must hold back some of the details in the interest of national security. Thus far I can divulge that he has a healthy appreciation for pictures of cheerleaders, he is not a big fan of smartphones, and because he works from home the pandemic has not derailed his professional life. His current draft crush is Denzel Mims, a WR for Baylor.

And if he has a plan for world domination, which I can neither confirm nor deny, I assume it is proceeding on schedule. ;)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I didn't realize this thread was wanting us to report back on our findings, but y*so*blu is a pretty cool guy, so as soon as I get a chance to put something together on him I'll edit this post and get it in here!  

I wasn't really planning on doing a write up as I assume that anything that someone tells me in a private message is meant to be private.

The one thing that I can tell you all is that Mr Ozzy is an interesting person and without doubt a swell fellow.

Real swell!

I'll leave it at that and let Mr Ozzy decide if he wants to tell you anything else about himself.

• Like 2

@Cearbhall is a freaking cool dude, laid back and has a lot of perspective.  His love life is the things dreams are made of, all I have to say is the word foreign...haha  Regardless of which season tickets he did or did not sell.  PS I had this typed up before yours, just had other business going down at the time...  I did not give anything away or break the privacy code I believe.  

• Like 3

Well...it seems universal for Viking fans!  Perrynoid is a cool guy as well.  He and his bride recently moved to MN from ND as his wife has a new job at a refinery. Perrynoid has a line on a job with the State of Minnesota...let's give him all the good thoughts we can...so he can reel that job in!!

22 hours ago, Ozzy said:

His love life is the things dreams are made of, all I have to say is the word foreign...haha

As long as you are okay with mail-order brides, there is a nubile Norwegian maiden for each Viking and Viking fan looking to raid the coastline of its bountiful treasures of beauty.

I like them best slathered in lingonberries.

And you don't have to sell tickets to any games at all provided you build a bit of bank beforehand. Being a beginner, I paid the bills by selling the tickets.

Edited by Cearbhall

1 hour ago, Cearbhall said:

As long as you are okay with mail-order brides, there is a nubile Norwegian maiden for each Viking and Viking fan looking to raid the coastline is its bountiful treasures of beauty.

I like them best slathered in lingonberries.

And you don't have to sell tickets to any games at all provided you build a bit of bank beforehand. Being a beginner, I paid the bills by selling the tickets.

It is hard to go against the UK man.

giphy.gif

The again Gal Gadot is from Israel, Avril and Shania are from Canada so it is all good.  But yeah if you could mail order bride one of them sure, the Viking ties is are pretty cool and were probably referenced comedically at some point.

Then again do not want to get into a Seinfeld which country is weak game.  

source.gif

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

It is hard to go against the UK man.

The UK is fitting enough. It is well known that the Vikings pillaged and plundered the coast of what is currently the UK looking for anything of value including wed worthy damsels.

The whole pillaging and plundering is a bit old-school though. The more current method is the mail-order magazine.

Edited by Cearbhall