Reaching out, and not touching someone...

vike daddy

11 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:
14 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

i'm not reading much here about what we're learning of each other...

did you know that @JBURGE is .... .... .... ...Canadian?!

That makes him an honorary Minnesotan, and therefore an obligated Vikings fan. #Science

Yeah but I'm a Packers fan tho

55 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

i'm not reading much here about what we're learning of each other...

Well, Mr Ozzy was telling you all about my foreign wife and we got sidetracked. I can tell you that Mr Ozzy has went through a lot of nice looking things (over 1000, it seems).  But he doesn't order them from foreign lands. He uses his own hands.

41 minutes ago, Cearbhall said:

Well, Mr Ozzy was telling you all about my foreign wife and we got sidetracked. I can tell you that Mr Ozzy has went through a lot of nice looking things (over 1000, it seems).  But he doesn't order them from foreign lands. He uses his own hands.

You damn right they are nice looking!  But there is a massive difference between 'went through' and creating.  

Now back to the UK brauds

giphy.gif

What I learned, and or helped gain my attention to again is that circumstance one cannot always change, but the attitude ones carries about each circumstance you can change a lot easier.  

Ok, I'm past due on giving you guys the lowdown on one of my favorite Valhalla posters - @y*so*blu

y*so*blu surprised me right at the start by telling me that he is only 34 years old.  From reading his articulate, well-thought out posts, I always got the impression that he was older.  Then again, it's not like he is a kid at 34 years of age.  He attributes his ability to communicate so effectively to the years he spent in private, Catholic schools.  Wherever he went, it must have worked. 

He is a Minnesota kid, having grown up here and lived here his whole life.  He says he doesn't ever want to move.  I don't know if I agree with that.  Being one of the "ancients", I've grown to hate the cold winters.  y*so*blu is obviously a more hearty person than yours truly. 

One thing that IS does fit in with the old-school theme, however, is the fact that he says he has uses a flip-phone and has never owned a smartphone.  Oh, how I long for the days of the flip phone when we didn't have to field text messages all day long.

Music is also one of y*so*blu's passions.  He is a devotee' of all genres of music including everything from easy listening to extreme heavy metal.

Finally, he is a big enthusiast of the XFL, so he might be a good guy to talk to if you have questions on the new league.  

It is great getting to know y*so*blu a little better through this thread and in our private messages.  I'll keep you up to date as we go and by the time we are through, you will all hopefully feel like you've known y*so*blu all your lives.  :)

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Ozzy said:

You damn right they are nice looking!  But there is a massive difference between 'went through' and creating.  

Now back to the UK brauds

giphy.gif

What I learned, and or helped gain my attention to again is that circumstance one cannot always change, but the attitude ones carries about each circumstance you can change a lot easier.  

I met Emma Watson here in pittsburgh going to a Rocky Horror Picture Show.

It all happened because I accidently went to the top balcony and was standing right next to her haha.

I also met Andy Grammar before he was a big star at a college in West Virginia, but that memory is a bit...fuzzy. Haha

5 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I met Emma Watson here in pittsburgh going to a Rocky Horror Picture Show.

It all happened because I accidently went to the top balcony and was standing right next to her haha.

I also met Andy Grammar before he was a big star at a college in West Virginia, but that memory is a bit...fuzzy. Haha

So by met, you mean stand next to for a second?  I imagine she is even more hot in person, great example of some United Kingdom beauty.  

PS who the hell is Andy Grammar?

12 hours ago, Ozzy said:

So by met, you mean stand next to for a second?  I imagine she is even more hot in person, great example of some United Kingdom beauty.  

PS who the hell is Andy Grammar?

Ah yes, I actually met Grammar (music artist from California). I just stood next to Watson for like 30 seconds until I was ushered away.

She was in Pittsburgh for the filming of The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Honestly, I thought she was pretty ordinary looking since i didn't immediately recognize her.

• Like 1