Week 3 Chiefs at Chargers Thread

SpanosPayYourRent

3 hours ago, SpanosPayYourRent said:

We have a 30% chance of winning but I have hope, as a chargers fan I know to never count our team out fully. Remember we only lost by a field goal in both games, we aren't really that bad

Just saw a stat that mentioned we lost the last the 11 games by 1 score or less, so I guess that's just the S-O-P.

P.S: Welcome aboard!

6 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Weekly poll should be how the Chargers blow it this time. 

I was actually gonna do that if a GT was made by tomorrow night. 

Missed GW FG has got to be the betting favorite but I'm sure they can find a brand new way to blow this one. 

1 minute ago, kyle21121 said:

I was actually gonna do that if a GT was made by tomorrow night. 

Missed GW FG has got to be the betting favorite but I'm sure they can find a brand new way to blow this one. 

How often have the Chargers blown a game in the same way multiple times in a season? That's the kind of analysis I need.

5 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

How often have the Chargers blown a game in the same way multiple times in a season? That's the kind of analysis I need.

I gues 0-16 with 16 missed game winning or game tying FGs would be comically bad at least. 

Last years theme was actually having a big lead and managing to turn it over in ridiculous ways late to blow the game. 

Anything is in play but if feel confident this game will be decided by 7 or less like usual. 

I think this is the week we truly show what kind of ball club we are. KC beats us by two scores. That stadium was the loudest last week when booing Spanos, I just don't see this getting any better. KC is really good and Alex Smith has very quietly become a borderline top ten QB. Rivers on the other hand is starting to look like David Carr. He's proved he's tough but the feet have been getting happier year after year. We'll never know just how good he would have been on a competent organization with a decent coach.

I defended firing Marty. I was horribly wrong. This team won't be good until we land another Dielman/Oben tandem. This trash we are fielding is an embarrassment.

1 hour ago, Boltstrikes said:

I defended firing Marty. 

???

Blasphmey 

I'm not quite with you just yet but I can't disagree with really anything you've said.

Still think we could win this game. A loss would be pretty demoralizing (more so) especially if it's close. 

Archived