Favorite to win MVP in 2020?

Elky

Who do you think will win MVP for the upcoming season?

I'll start with something a little unconventional: Kyler Murray. He showed a lot of promise in his rookie campaign and is now armed with DeAndre Hopkins.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

We had a good run without manning for a few years 

back to this being a one man trophy 

24-7 as a starter with a Super Bowl title, 2 AFC Championship games and a MVP. He doesn't turn 25 until the season. The next decade belongs to him. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Have you seen his WR core the past several years...? I wouldn’t throw to them either. Same problem Brady had this year.

Considering I'm a Packer fan...yeah, I've watched every single game. Tell me why he has success distributing the ball to other people when Adams went down with the turf toe but the offense came to a stand still when Adams returned...The WR corps needs work, most definitely, and any Packer fan will tell you that, but so does Rodgers. He's a stubborn butthead who needs to adapt or die.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Considering I'm a Packer fan...yeah, I've watched every single game. Tell me why he has success distributing the ball to other people when Adams went down with the turf toe but the offense came to a stand still when Adams returned...The WR corps needs work, most definitely, and any Packer fan will tell you that, but so does Rodgers. He's a stubborn butthead who needs to adapt or die.

Yikes, this easily sounds like you’re not use to having a non-great QB. Rodgers and Previously Favre. If you want a truly average QB give us Rodgers for Carr. 

Be grateful for what you have. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Yikes, this easily sounds like you’re not use to having a non-great QB. Rodgers and Previously Favre. If you want a truly average QB give us Rodgers for Carr. 

Be grateful for what you have. 

You're preaching to the wrong person, my friend. Ask @AlexGreen#20 about me. I'm one of Aaron's most staunch supporters but I also live in the real world and know that he has issues. I'm plenty grateful but I'm also able to speak the truth in regards to the fact that he's a flawed football player, despite how talented he is. 

• Like 5