Favorite to win MVP in 2020?

Elky

56 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Kyler isn't unconventional. He has top 5 odds on most sites. 

Which is odd to me unless those same sites have the Cardinals winning the NFCW and or a 10+ win type season making the playoffs? Most MVP'S,  are on Winning Teams, SB contenders,  in the Playoff?

I cant think of a single winner in the past 30 years that hasn't? Not saying AZ can't or won't make the Playoffs but I sure hope those sites say they will as there reasoning?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

I mean if you're looking for guys with decent odds besides the favorites 

Tom Brady 20/1

Aaron Rodgers 22/1

Matt Ryan 33/1

Big Ben 40/1

Nick Chubb 66/1

Saquon Barkley 80/1

Definitely worth slapping a little on Rodgers. Maybe even a little on Brady too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bearerofnews said:

Obviously the qb in the AFCW.

Not the guy with low agg%

Tyrod "the tooth" Taylor.

Tyrod is going to be second in passing yards on his own team after Austin “The Savior”Ekelor becomes the first RB in the league to lead the league in passing yards. Wildcat incoming. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Yikes, this easily sounds like you’re not use to having a non-great QB. Rodgers and Previously Favre. If you want a truly average QB give us Rodgers for Carr. 

Be grateful for what you have. 

Rodgers is a top 8ish QB(good luck trying to parse out QBs 4-13 right now) who will be 38 years old and making 36 million dollars next year. 

His fundamentals are pretty much broken leading to very average ball placement, he doesn't play within the offense with disturbing frequency, he avoid the middle of the field like the plague, his deep ball is horrendous, and his cautiousness regarding interceptions has spiraled out of control to the point that it's become detrimental to the team. 

Also, this Packers fanbase put up with almost a decade of non elite QB play from Favre. We know exactly what an aging diminishing QB looks like. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

I mean if you're looking for guys with decent odds besides the favorites 

Tom Brady 20/1

Aaron Rodgers 22/1

Matt Ryan 33/1

Big Ben 40/1

Nick Chubb 66/1

Saquon Barkley 80/1

Man I like those odds for Saquon!!! 

6 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Mahomes has to be the favorite until proven otherwise. I like the Kyler pick too. I think it’ll be tough for Lamar to repeat last year. I’m not sure CMC will be able to do it again either, and he probably won’t have the team success to be in that discussion. 

Crazy pick: what about Baker?

According to 80% of this forum Baker is a bust.