Elky

Let’s put things into context a bit.

Recent MVPs odds pre season before they won it 

Mahomes +4000

Jackson 5000

Tom Brady 350-400

Matt Ryan was 9000

Cam was only 1500 ( which shocked me ) 

Now that we don’t have 3 all time greats playing in their primes the MVP has been pretty much a crap shoot. 

Hell Todd Gurley wasn’t even listed when he was a candidate , and I’m sure Carson Wentz’s odds were quite high in 2017 ( the year Brady won ) and if Wentz didn’t get hurt he had a strong chance of winning . 

This year as I said before I’m betting Josh Allen and while my secondary option is still better my considered as of right now it’s Daniel Jones.

11 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I’d slap a little on Teddy Bridgewater. 

I think people are underestimating how much a genius Joe Brady is. And Teddy is a perfect fit for that scheme. 

i saw two people use the word slap to refer to betting and Im like wow i've never heard that word before people actually use it? Then I saw it was just you twice and that made more sense.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Which is odd to me unless those same sites have the Cardinals winning the NFCW and or a 10+ win type season making the playoffs? Most MVP'S,  are on Winning Teams, SB contenders,  in the Playoff?

I cant think of a single winner in the past 30 years that hasn't? Not saying AZ can't or won't make the Playoffs but I sure hope those sites say they will as there reasoning?

Yea, that's the biggest issue with the Kyler campaign. I think Kyler has a decent shot to be the top statistical QB, but I have them as the 4th best team in the division. 

Not the first to say this, but my favorite odds are +4000 for Josh Allen. With Brady out of town, they could rack up wins on that division and with a 2nd place schedule, and I think Allen certainly has the upside to be that breakout player, especially with Diggs on board now.

Edited by wackywabbit

Well, I for one shall fore'er believe in The Ginger-Haired One!

Let the doubters and the nay-sayers and the fat and the sick and the corrupt in High Places KNOW- that the only "ghosts" that Sam Darnold will be seeing this will be those of Baugh, of Unitas, of Tittle, of- yes yes, I'm going to say it- of JOE NAMATH!! -and the Jets will rise again- to the SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!

Sam Darnold Jets GIF - SamDarnold Jets Patriots GIFs
Edited by bzane

Mahomes has to be the favorite, and then there are about 12-15 QBs I would say have a chance, if not more. Quick early odds ranking would look something like this for me, and I wouldn't bother with non QBs. 

1. Mahomes
  2. Wilson
  3. Lamar
  4. Watson
  5. Brady
  6. Rodgers
  7. Brees
  8. Wentz
  9. Ryan
  10. Dak
  11. Cousins
  12. Kyler
  13. Goff
  14. Tannehill

Maybe forgetting some. Stafford I hold in higher regard than most but I do not see the Lions being in position, or having the weapons, for Stafford to have close to an MVP year.

7 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:
2 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

I hit Lamar Jackson last year at 66-1.

You know who's 66-1 this year? JARED. GOFF.

Yes, I will lay $200 on it. 

why give away your money? goff is cheeks.

Assuming what he says is true and it was for more then $4, He's playing with house money and can afford to throw it away! 🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u

23 hours ago, beekay414 said:

24-7 as a starter with a Super Bowl title, 2 AFC Championship games and a MVP. He doesn't turn 25 until the season. The next decade belongs to him. 

He's on the path to being the greatest player who ever lived.