The goat RNG game: Game canceled

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Let's allow things to run their course and continue with goats and whatnot.

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

SwAg is a gem. Take that back you dirty, dirty swine.

Im going to assume this is Bucs way of telling us to drop the mafia talk. If you want to read the thread, its still there.

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

“A postgame discussion is expected and encouraged” 

We'll start over in a week.

This is a unique situation we haven't encountered before. We're trying to salvage forum games and keep them as close to as they currently are as possible.

Sorry it sucks right now. But give it a week and things should be back to normal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

We'll start over in a week.

This is a unique situation we haven't encountered before. We're trying to salvage forum games and keep them as close to as they currently are as possible.

Sorry it sucks right now. But give it a week and things should be back to normal.

What was wrong about my posting. I talked 100% game and my role and I was annoyed by it.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

What was wrong about my posting. I talked 100% game and my role and I was annoyed by it.

Nothing was wrong with your posting, but everything mafia related is shut down for a week. Those guidelines apply going forward.

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

Nothing was wrong with your posting, but everything mafia related is shut down for a week. Those guidelines apply going forward.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I don’t think it’s the post that is an issue. Just that we should stivy discussion on all things mafia until things have cooled down some. 

“Expected and encouraged” post game discussion were the exact words that were in the post that I was tagged explicitly to read.