Ozark Season 3 released, March 2020

Bucketheadsdad

In the midst of the craziness of some guy with a tiger, Netflix has dropped season 3 of Ozark.

OK....I'll fess up.  I've already finished it.  Very solid, and the storylines head into a number of different directions.  Some very jarring moments.  Also a few "cringe worthy" moments as well.  

Not going to spoil it for you though.

Absolutely LOVE Laura Linney.  

Edited by Bucketheadsdad

Just started the first 2 episodes.  Wendy’s brother is quite the character caving in the school landscaper’s face in.  Yikes.  Yet another wildcard in the mix I see...

The Byrds really need to watch The Wire.  Then they would know to not be so reckless talking on cell phones.  

Edited by thrILL!
  • Like 1

Near perfect season. The guy who played Ben was tremendous. Really possible it was the best portrayal of bi polar I have seen. He so clearly swung from manic to depressive and they trusted the audience to not have to spell it out. And man, that dude can cry. Just some amazing acting. 

• Like 4

On 3/30/2020 at 3:23 PM, BroncosFan2010 said:

Near perfect season. The guy who played Ben was tremendous. Really possible it was the best portrayal of bi polar I have seen. He so clearly swung from manic to depressive and they trusted the audience to not have to spell it out. And man, that dude can cry. Just some amazing acting. 

Amazing actor

• Like 1